• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Hiring Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys must be cleaning up files or getting ready to interview again. I just got this email. I got called in 04 for an interview with 2 days notice and couldn't make it. The person who went in my place got hired and is a captain.

"This message is a confirmation that Allegiant Air has received your expression of interest! Your resume, along with others, will be given due consideration. Should there be further interest in your application, you will be contacted by an Allegiant Air representative.
Thank you for your interest in Allegiant Air!"

Last edited:
I was told that I was still under consideration and that the January class was filled. FWIW....

Thanks for all the help Surfie!

You guys must be cleaning up files or getting ready to interview again. I just got this email. I got called in 04 for an interview with 2 days notice and couldn't make it. The person who went in my place got hired and is a captain.

"This message is a confirmation that Allegiant Air has received your expression of interest! Your resume, along with others, will be given due consideration. Should there be further interest in your application, you will be contacted by an Allegiant Air representative.
Thank you for your interest in Allegiant Air!"

Not to burst your bubble, but I think that email message was sent out in error. Several current Allegiant pilots got that message the other day in their COMPANY email box. Probably a technical error.

Either way, keep your stuff updated and good luck!

Not bursting my bubble. I think it'd be a great place to work, but I don't need a job as of today.

I was just giving hope to those who need one or are looking.

Latest resources

Back