• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilots will own the SW upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet his answer is to transition, sit for two months waiting training, then get through all the training, take sick time, then vacation, then medical out.

He's one double cheeseburger away from not passing his medical now.

And as long as we continue to make quarter over quarter profits (year after year) that includes big profit sharing deposits, I say welcome aboard to anyone that wants to come along.

Last edited:
I bet his answer is to transition, sit for two months waiting training, then get through all the training, take sick time, then vacation, then medical out.

Judging by the rate at which Jabba the PCL crushes chilli dogs and Twinkies, the "medical out" piece should be here with staggering speed.

At the end of the day, he'll transition. And he'll stay. Complaining all the while that 4th tier AT was the end all be all to commercial aviation while secretly realizing what a gift he lucked into. Funny part is, he still doesn't meet the minimum standard. Not by a mile. Guess he'll take comfort in that fact by blowing all the extra coin at IHOP and Five Guys.

:smash:

Just noticed PCL_128 has over 13800 posts. Good lord dude. Sad. Just terribly sad.

Can you beat Cartman in Warcraft yet?

Last edited:
Serious question...

I just got a Fedex pkg from SWAPA, basically saying please pay us dues as we will represent you soon. I've got no problem with that as I'd rather pay anyone other than ALPA. It is asking me to select either "Association Dues," or "Agency Shop Fees." It is the same percentage so what is the difference?

Phred

Check Association

Serious question...

I just got a Fedex pkg from SWAPA, basically saying please pay us dues as we will represent you soon. I've got no problem with that as I'd rather pay anyone other than ALPA. It is asking me to select either "Association Dues," or "Agency Shop Fees." It is the same percentage so what is the difference?

Phred

And thank swapa for providing an avenue for you to sue swapa as well as alpha if you're at all unhappy with the way the final days of the SLI went down.

:nuts:

Serious question...

Phred

The difference is being a member of SWAPA (option one), or not being a member but still paying the dues under the Agency Shop regulations.

And thank swapa for providing an avenue for you to sue swapa as well as alpha if you're at all unhappy with the way the final days of the SLI went down.

:nuts:

Sorry to disappoint you Princess but I am not the "suing" type. If I am that unhappy, I will just leave. Life is too short and its just a job.

Phred

Phreddy

Sorry to disappoint you Princess but I am not the "suing" type. If I am that unhappy, I will just leave. Life is too short and its just a job.

Phred

My post wasn't a dig or made in jest.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back