AirTran pilots will own the SW upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Federal law be damned, huh? What a frickin' idiot. :rolleyes:

Well, you a hard liner for sure lol, I like the part about "Bond McAsskill be damned." I guess it takes a hard-ass to disregard Federal law lol.
Personally i think you'll get your day in Federal court as the next group will probably want to test that law rather than cave like our NC and pilot group did. Something to think about anyways.

I damn sure don't wanna be standing next to you in a buffet line I might get a fork stuck in my hand

Yeah, we've never overturned or fought bad laws in this country like:

Right to choose
Gun rights
Slavery
Egregious use of eminent domain
Voting

Let's just sit back and let the government control every aspect of our lives. As many a swapa rep said to me, "it's only seniority"

Federal law be damned, huh? What a frickin' idiot. :rolleyes:

Why do you think the world has so many lawyers

The law can be interpreted in many different ways .

But then again PCL you know that .

I don't like giving you compliments,but you are very sharp. :)

Why do you think the world has so many lawyers

The law can be interpreted in many different ways .

Oh, I'd love to hear how you "interpret" MB differently.

There's a difference between repealing a law through the legislative process and simply choosing to ignore it like a criminal, you dolt.

Sniff sniff? What's that smell? Did an insignificant person just enter the room? It smells like someone's been drinking Pawtucket patriot ale.

No ********************. Swapa should have grown some balls and fought to overturn this stupid law rather than rolling over and pissing all over themselves. That doesn't mean I'm sure it could happen, but the longer we tie this BS up in court and the harder we make a MERGER for el hefe' and his little organ grinder monkey, the more likely we won't have a repeat.

By the way.. Go away Peter Griffin. Don't you have anything better to do? Maybe a brewery tour with your dog or something?

Latest resources

Back