• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran or Usairways?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AWA was a great place to work. Now, I'd be hard pressed to encourage a friend to come to work USAir. To much animosity and infighting. I'm starting to think a lot of these guys WANT this airline to fail. Amazing.

Thanks!

I just wanted to offer a quick thanks to those of you that replied to my question! You gave me some more things to consider and it will help. I've got two weired view points on both company's. One company; Where there is great risk there can be great returns, although working amongst poor moral is not that much fun as I've been doing that for some time already. On the flip side working at what I see as a mini-swa might be the best choice....... (it would have been a better choice 6 months ago during the first interview but I guess I only have myself to blame for that :).
Wish me better luck this next time around!

Quick update regarding my previous post:

"Recently a buddy of mine was hired at AT and at USAirways at the same time - he chose USAirways and I wish him luck, however I think he'd have been much happier and his career would have been ‘safer’ at Airtran. Of course, things can change tomorrow."

My buddy who's still in training at USAirways is now bailing for NWA - apparently the morale is horrible over there. I doubt it'll be much better at NWA though. In my opinion he should've picked Airtran to begin with.

Would that be "MV" by any chance?

Latest resources

Back