• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC: Whine on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA FOQA events are 300% higher than AT. Why don't you guys work on learning how to fly the airplane instead of posting this crap.
Uhhhh, maybe because SWA is 400% bigger? The real point is, you shouldn't be posting stuff like that, you are breaching FOCA/Safety protocol. Keep playing the game and someone will come looking for you.

Last edited:
I should've quoted PCL when he said:

Was he talking about arbitrating the SLI, or something else. My mistake if he was referring to some other arbitration "that would've happened last year".

Yeah, I'm not talking about arbitrating the SLI. That ship has sailed. I'm talking about the DRA arbitration that should have been scheduled late last year.

Uhhhh, maybe because SWA is 400% bigger? The real point is, you shouldn't be posting stuff like that, you are breaching FOCA/Safety protocol. Keep playing the game and someone will come looking for you.

The rate is measured as a percentage of flights operated, not on raw numbers of flights. So the fact that you're bigger makes no difference.

And he's not breaching any protocol. This data is widely known, and instructors and managers have actually shared it with recurrent ground school classes pretty regularly. Only identifying data is protected, not aggregated data.

The rate is measured as a percentage of flights operated, not on raw numbers of flights. So the fact that you're bigger makes no difference.

Our numbers include a large percentage of operations into foreign airports . . . places where ATC tells you to expect one approach, and Tower clears you for another . . . just sayin. :D

PCL 128, are you going to change your avatar to
WE
ARE
SWAPA
when you move over completely and ALPA stop the drain on your wallet

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back