• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC: Whine on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i know alot of airtran pilots that would contribute to this worthy cause.

He makes all AT guys look bad..... put 'em on an island with our 10%ers (I mean 20%) and let then duke it out.

PCL 128, are you going to change your avatar to
WE
ARE
SWAPA
when you move over completely and ALPA stop the drain on your wallet

Unlikely that I'll still be working here when SWAPA takes over representation. If that happens quicker than expected, though, then no, I won't be using any SWAPA avatar. I was hopeful when new officers took over that SWAPA might start acting like adults, but so far they're still pushing this "AirTran pilots can't file a DRA claim" nonsense, so I have no desire to associate myself with SWAPA. I'll pay my dues and be a member in good standing, but that's about it.

PCL,

Now it's only "unlikely" that you'll be coming over? You were so certain a few months back. What happened?

Whatever the case, you're doing great as the poster child for AAI ALPA. Please stay as far away as possible from SWAPA.

Last edited:
PCL,

Now it's only "unlikely" that you'll be coming over? You were so certain a few months back. What happened?

Nothing happened. SWAPA representation and coming over to the SWA side of the partition are two different things. SWAPA representation could come at any time (although probably not until early next year). I plan to stay at AirTran until the schedules start to get crappy as the airplanes disappear, which I estimate to be the end of this year or early next year, so it's possible that SWAPA will take over representation before I resign my number.

Sometimes Pilots can be embarassing...to themselves and their respective Pilot groups. something tells me QF didn't the nads to display this side of his personality at his interview.

3500 flights everyday. Over 100 thousand a month.

I think we probably know how to fly the airplane.

to what? (GASP) 90 cities?

Get over yourself quoting wiener measuring stats like number of flights....

PCL128

I know you are upset, but some of the stuff you are spewing out is way overboard. Anyway not doing union work will give you more time for more important things in life, and to take better care of yourself. I know that is one of my concerns as I get older. Even lear has taken it down a few notches in his older age, and changed some priorities.

And if the furloughs come I want to be in shape, so I don't have a heart attack. After one of my few furloughs some guys literally keeled over within a month.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back