• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIRTRAN has a TA ?!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I read enough in the press release. Pay and giving away the 4 hour hard day is enough for me. Plus who knows what the most important section(one) says.

The press release doesn't tell you a lot. I agree with section one being VERY important, just read the whole thing before you make up your mind.

You would think they would at least try to find positive aspects to include in the press release instead of less than cola pay raise and giveback on max duty day and daily average. Gives a pretty good indication of the rest of the TA.

what's left to read

Why don't you READ IT BEFORE you decide?

If there is only a 5% pay increase there needs to be improvements in other areas to make up for such a small increase. Losing the min day, losing the 12 hour duty day puts it even further in the hole.

I mean what was the NPA thinking? What did we get in return for giving that stuff up? A 2% 401k match and a 4 year duration? no thanks. I would have taken current book with a 15% raise for captains and fo's getting 60% of that. Why were they messing with things?

If there is only a 5% pay increase there needs to be improvements in other areas to make up for such a small increase. Losing the min day, losing the 12 hour duty day puts it even further in the hole.

I mean what was the NPA thinking? What did we get in return for giving that stuff up? A 2% 401k match and a 4 year duration? no thanks. I would have taken current book with a 15% raise for captains and fo's getting 60% of that. Why were they messing with things?

All I said was read it before you decide. Look at the facts, not just the rumors and soundbites to decide. I'm not saying I'm voting for it. I just want to read the entire document before I decide.

I'll decide about as fast as the BOD did . . . supposedly 3 years was spent on hammering this TA, then the BOD is supposed to make a decision in 24 hours. Who are they kidding?

I'll decide about as fast as the BOD did . . . supposedly 3 years was spent on hammering this TA, then the BOD is supposed to make a decision in 24 hours. Who are they kidding?

my thoughts exactly....plus interesting timing about the new orders..i will read the entire thing but it sounds like a no vote here for all the reasons listed...we have to stay unified on this one and defeat it by a big margin for it to have any impact...barely voting it down means we wont get much second time around, and we need to give a crap about stuff that affects others in the pilot group even if it doesnt affect us (reserve etc)

Latest resources

Back