• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIRTRAN has a TA ?!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great job, hang tough fellas. Maybe the tide is changing.

Not that I want to bring this up, but who's the scab in the CAL MEC?

Apparently the Warty Hog that A 10 was referring to is biological as that would seem to be all he's intellectually capable of (palm)piloting.....and the "10" he refers to must be centimeters.

"PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!"

Last edited:
Good luck guys, make sure that RJ clause is in place since BF said they might be looking at those in the near future.

Oh...and for the record...

Major carrier or Major Airline is a designation given by the United States Department of Transportation to U.S.-based airlines that post more than $1 billion in revenue during a fiscal year.
Current major carriers include:
  • American Airlines
  • AirTran Airways
  • Alaska Airlines
  • Continental Airlines
  • Delta Air Lines
  • DHL
  • FedEx
  • Frontier Airlines
  • JetBlue Airways
  • Northwest Airlines
  • Southwest Airlines
  • United Airlines
  • United Parcel Service
  • US Airways
The term "Major Carrier" is often misused for operators that have $1 Billion annual revenue and fly aircraft greater than 100 seats. This often excludes "Express" carriers that meet the $1 Billion annual revenue requirement but do not fly larger aircraft. These airlines include:
  • American Eagle
  • Expressjet
  • Republic Airways Holdings
  • Mesa Air Group
  • Skywest/ASA
  • Comair
  • Pinnacle Airlines

A10 how can you possiblly fly a jet? I would think the only way you can see where you are going is by lifting your shirt to expose the window you had installed in you stomach since you obiviously have your head somewhere deep inside your colon.

D@mn, Ben, you really went the extra mile to slam this guy! :D

I'd just save the verbage and call him a d@uchebag... ;) TC

It's official now, reported directly from the NPA.

The BOD will be reviewing the Contract over the weekend. If they agree to it, it will go to the membership. If not, back to the table.

I hope it goes to the members. Whether it is ratified or voted down, I heard a rumor that the mediator can't meet again until December. That would suck to have to wait that long for new proposals, unless they can negotiate without him.

curious, what does the NPA charge for dues?

Do us all a big favor will you? Don't "just leave it at that." Rather,why don't you "just leave".:rolleyes:

ok, and do me a favor..keep trying to get on with the military...oh wait..sorry, you already got turned down.

WOW, great come back. You where all over that, what a DumbA$$.

Latest resources

Back