• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIRTRAN has a TA ?!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nothing as of last night (chatted with one of the reps).

Maybe something they didn't know about... but on a Saturday?

take this crap to the LCC section.......who cares.
You will...

When you eventually go to a major and our 717 and 737 rates are used as part of your comparative analysis for your narrowbody rates.

Or maybe you don't understand how airlines work yet? If you don't, just ask, there's lots of qualified guys here who can explain it to you.

sorry you idiot..i already fly for a major..
So do I.

Doesn't mean you know any better.

Education is a beautiful thing.

i'm not a modern day scab like an air tran or jet blue....i dont care about their LCC contract....take it somewhere else...
Spoken in true ignorance. Well-done.

How novel. Someone slinging mud from behind the cover of anonymity once again on Flightinfo. *sigh*

If you don't like it, you're more than welcome not to read the AirTran threads (or JB, or SWA, or any other LCC thread).

Last I heard B6 was a major.....at least according to the NTSB. But I'm sure you fly by a higher authority

You will...

When you eventually go to a major and our 717 and 737 rates are used as part of your comparative analysis for your narrowbody rates.

Or maybe you don't understand how airlines work yet? If you don't, just ask, there's lots of qualified guys here who can explain it to you.
I doubt WN pilots would agree either.

i'm in the major forum.......airtran does not qualify you moron...thats why i dont want to read about them...happy carrer at a LCC.....idiot.
Exactly how don't we qualify?

Pray tell, oh keeper of the "Major airline" qualification... :rolleyes:

Or maybe you have a "Major" carrier confused with a "Legacy" carrier?

Incidentally, boys and girls, under each person's user name and profile is a little red exclamation point inside a triangle. Used to report people who do nothing but insult without adding anything useful to a thread.

Enough reports, and he/she will get a nice Flightinfo vacation. Continued abuse will get them booted permanently.

Enjoy. ;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back