• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIRTRAN has a TA ?!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hogboy, with a whopping 4000 hours you should really calm yourself down a little. You are going to have a heart attack. Last I checked AirTan or JetBlue were a "Major" airline by definition. And I hardly think JetBlue or AirTran pilots qualify as scabs. You may want to check your own "Major" for a few. Maybe it is you, who should take your unwarrented insults elsewhere.

i'm in the major forum.......airtran does not qualify you moron...thats why i dont want to read about them...happy carrer at a LCC.....idiot.

You have a happy carEer too. The depleted uranium has affected your personality.

AIRTRAN valuejet..call them whatever...modern day wanna bee's......they are a regional, or scab airline.....oh wait...we dont have a board for modern day scabs...........oops..

You need to stop playing with the depleted uranium rounds guy.

yeah i guess the uranium has gotten to my head......these damn wanna be majors piss me off......airtran is pathetic.....sorry..i'll just leave it at that...

regarding the Hog'...it must be near time for school to be out. Little Billy's already bored. Better not let Daddy find out your playing on his computer...or surfing those gay sex sites Billy. Get a life putt-knocker.

RV

AIRTRAN valuejet..call them whatever...modern day wanna bee's......they are a regional, or scab airline.....oh wait...we dont have a board for modern day scabs...........oops..
You're pretty brave now that you're off probation at CAL.

Exactly how many scabs are currently there? Oh yeah, most of your MEC.

Well-done. Just goes to show what happens when a Legacy carrier misses a step or two on the personality inventory portion of the HR interview. ;)

the more I think about it....Hog if you feel so much hatred towards us, why don't you approach one of us the next time we are going through security. You got any balls boy? Didn't think so. Let me warn you though, if its me you approach with your drivel you'll end up with some free dental work boy.

RV

While I'm at it...change your screename. You are doing a disservice to our military by insinuating you are an a-10 pilot. Nuthin' but a putt-knocker in the real world.

RV

You're pretty brave now that you're off probation at CAL.

Exactly how many scabs are currently there? Oh yeah, most of your MEC.

Well-done. Just goes to show what happens when a Legacy carrier misses a step or two on the personality inventory portion of the HR interview. ;)

Ahhhh, Continental, the AirTran of the Legacies......

Latest resources

Back