• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIRTRAN has a TA ?!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i'm in the major forum.......airtran does not qualify you moron...thats why i dont want to read about them...happy carrer at a LCC.....idiot.
Doesn't mean you have to read the thread.

I think you are a "moderator scab" trying to tell people what to talk about. They don't seem to care if airtran is in this forum, complain to them and have them move it.

Good Luck Airtran on the T.A.

yeah i guess the uranium has gotten to my head......these damn wanna be majors piss me off......airtran is pathetic.....sorry..i'll just leave it at that...

Do us all a big favor will you? Don't "just leave it at that." Rather,why don't you "just leave".:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Do us all a big favor will you? Don't "just leave it at that." Rather,why don't you "just leave".:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

ok, and do me a favor..keep trying to get on with the military...oh wait..sorry, you already got turned down.

Airtran guys, good luck on the TA, keep us informed, hope you guys get an industry leading contract, hey we might join you soon :)

AIRTRAN valuejet..call them whatever...modern day wanna bee's......they are a regional, or scab airline.....oh wait...we dont have a board for modern day scabs...........oops..
Dude you have major issues, take it somewhere else. 90% of the current pilots at AirTran weren't even in the airline business when Eastern went out of business. There are probable more scabs scattered around at the various other Legacy carriers than all of AirTran. Valuejet no longer is an airline, so please show your ignorance somewhere else.

Hog--You've already been beat down by other "major airline pilots" (not that that matters anymore...). Sit down, shut up and one day (if you make it through probation) you may have earned the right to speak.

Beat it. TC

Fellas, c'mon who gives a ******************** about who's who. How did the contract turn out?? Is it a substantial increase in all areas? Hopefully this will be toted as the beginning of things to come. Good job if it is. I hope you all vote with your heart and mind. Not as good as you'd like, dump it. But if you see positive movement and work rules, great.

I am sure A10 isn't, but the tone of his posts sure smack of teenage poser. I know a lot of hog drivers and they aren't bitter like him, of course he may be the one who slipped through. Or is it that he is flying for almighty CAL?

Last edited:
Here's a toast to the AirTran pilots! Hoping for a good TA for you guys, you deserve it.
a10: shutyercakehole

Latest resources

Back