• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIRTRAN has a TA ?!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A10 how can you possiblly fly a jet? I would think the only way you can see where you are going is by lifting your shirt to expose the window you had installed in you stomach since you obiviously have your head somewhere deep inside your colon.

Were you turned down????

AIRTRAN valuejet..call them whatever...modern day wanna bee's......they are a regional, or scab airline.....oh wait...we dont have a board for modern day scabs...........oops..

Just putting your professionalism, and demeanor in check.... There can only be one reason. With your hours, and the experience you listed you must have been turned down by both and are struggling with their decision. It's just chewing you up inside and so all you can do is place blame, talk down to and about. I haven't heard one intelligent thing come out of your mouth. Secondly, you have it all wrong. You are the typical puke who management has one over. You are week and have been controlled by management to fight amonst the pilot ranks/group rather than band together to work collectively to pick this up out of the gutter. You don't really seem to have the ability to work with anyone, and might be better off just continuing to fly your little warthog..... Piece out brother - you've got it all wrong. Oh yeah, contracts are better, not pilot groups. You speak as if you have weight or authority and your making the rest of us sick....

Prater isn't/wasn't a scab. There are scabs at every airline, that doesn't make every pilot there a scab.

Good luck guys...nice to see folks pushing the bar in the right direction these days.

Your unity and your dudes that went to greener pastures probably both helped.

sorrry, i guess i got carried away after many "drinks", and i havent updated my "hours" and experience......i'm with a major....not a LCC....excuse me.....sorry for the long thread regarding a LCC

It's official now, reported directly from the NPA.

The BOD will be reviewing the Contract over the weekend. If they agree to it, it will go to the membership. If not, back to the table.

And btw, I don't belive there is a T.A.... It just doesn't make sense...
My turn... better polish up that crystal ball... ;)

Straight from A.P.'s mouth to the P2P committee members for immediate dissemination, expect a direct email from A.P. later this morning.

At approximately 4 p.m. yesterday (Saturday) afternoon, the NPA reached a Tentative Agreement with the company, and will be presenting that T.A. to the NPA Board of Directors.

That meeting will occur Tuesday, and the BOD will make sure that it satisfies the majority of the Wilson Polling data and is worth signing, then it will be passed onto the membership for ratification.

They haven't said if they'll make it available immediately online that Tuesday or if they'll wait an extra day or two to make hard copies first but, either way, expect to have something to read by the end of the week.

Please, read it ALL, not just section 4 and not just section 1, but they whole thing, especially Section 5, Scheduling. This is where your daily Quality of Life comes from.

Best of luck to all of us! :beer:

There are 13 members that comprise the CAL MEC. Of those pilots, there is exactly one who crossed a picket line.

Try doing a little research next time.
I was exaggerating to make a point, although I thought there were 2, not one.

Even one is a disgrace. Who votes a Scab into MEC office?

Pretty hypocritical for him to come on here calling us a scab airline when we have just a fraction of them working here and his own MEC has one in high office.

Sorry I wasn't more specific.

Have a great day!

Latest resources

Back