• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No details yet,
President's Phone Update​

(678) 904-4162​

but there is an update from A.P. about when we will get to see the details.​

Not trying to flame guys but isn't 60% low for FO pay? I thought fo's always made 65-70% of Captain pay? That always seemed like a pretty lame way for Captains to get a raise. Rob peter to pay paul ......Not trying to flame though just a question.

Congrats on the TA...Hope you guys move things in a positive direction!!!!

Unless Capt Pay has gone up alot(I Doubt) then 60% of CA Pay for FO's is about a $1-2 / hr raise in years 3-4, that's not going to float!!!!!
Oh well, just waiting to see the facts when they come out.

Do us all a big favor will you? Don't "just leave it at that." Rather,why don't you "just leave".:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

ok, and do me a favor..keep trying to get on with the military...oh wait..sorry, you already got turned down.

Gee are they hiring right now?

What is the interview like?

I saw the movie Stripes will that help?

Unless Capt Pay has gone up alot(I Doubt) then 60% of CA Pay for FO's is about a $1-2 / hr raise in years 3-4, that's not going to float!!!!!
Oh well, just waiting to see the facts when they come out.
Guesses are fine..as long as you do the math properly. You're assuming that the CA's get no raise. Even with a 10 to 12% raise (which is, as Lear has stated many times, just barely above the 9% cost of living over the last three years and thus should be higher) the 4yr FO pay goes up about $11/hr not 1 to 2.

The smartest thing you said was to wait for the facts, and those will come out midweek next week.

some stuff I'm hearing

12% retirement initially
retropay (not 100%)
fo`s 60% of cpt pay (its now 51-53)
reserve 75hr guarantee (3.5 hour a day min is gone)

If this is accurate information that is leaking out, there had better be a minumum of 13 days off/month for reserves to accompany the 75 hr. guarantee or it is a BIG NO VOTE for me. Without that it is, on average, a $1320/month pay cut for me while working the same number of days. I'm all about team work but funding everyone's retirement increase out of the reserves' paycheck is asking a bit much.

I can't wait to see the actual details so these 2+ years of conjecture can be put to rest. Only then will we know what our boys in the NC have been doing with our dues the last 3 years.

READ the whole thing ladies and gentlemen and remember that you will not always be in the seat that you are in - either positive or negative movement can happen. Just because something appears to look good to you in the position you're in now doesn't mean you'll be in that position for the duration of the contract. It wouldn't take much of an airline/economic incident for line holders to be pushed back to reserve or Captains to be sent back to the right seat. In otherwords - Solidarity - don't screw your buddy.

Have a nice day!!

Last edited:
While reading the TA, if something looks good to you, be sure to read it from company's perspective as well. Another words, be sure it is not something that can be later "interpreted" to their advantage. We don't want them to insert "gray" language in this contract again that they can manipulate later.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back