• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Captain leaves for SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whether or not this story is true is of little consequence. An important fact that will not be overlooked in the event of arbitration is that before September, AAI Captains and FOs interviewing at SWA was very common. Some even got hired.

This is an irrefutable, and absolutely demonstrable fact.

Whether or not this story is true is of little consequence. An important fact that will not be overlooked in the event of arbitration is that before September, AAI Captains and FOs interviewing at SWA was very common. Some even got hired.

This is an irrefutable, and absolutely demonstrable fact.

Ya, I am sure that will be the deciding factor. A hand full of guys left AAI for LUV. We are all screwed now.:rolleyes:

I didnt say deciding factor, I said it will not be overlooked. And its more than a handful. There are well over 100 ex AAI guys on our list now. That approaches 10% of your entire list. That doesn't include guys that werent hired or applied and didnt get called.

I didnt say deciding factor, I said it will not be overlooked. And its more than a handful. There are well over 100 ex AAI guys on our list now. That approaches 10% of your entire list. That doesn't include guys that werent hired or applied and didnt get called.

Ya I am certain that will be weighed heavily.

Hose, if you believe your own posts, you are going to be one cryin' in your beer mofo.

P.S..Your math skillz are weak, too.

Last edited:
Everybody makes decisions about their careers. Some times people think flying in the 70's you are nuts, my family, for giving up a 32,000 per year job flying a 4 engine jetstar to fly for 750 per month to fly a 737 out of bankrupsy. I did it and after that company went broke and sold their airplanes I ended up at retirement making 200,000 per year. I took the chance and won.

Hose, if you believe your own posts, you are going to be one cryin' in your beer mofo.

P.S..Your math skillz are weak, too.

Ty, please point out the errors in my post.

Thanks

And before you start slinging obscenities, remember that this board is not anonymous. You might have to work with us someday. No, that is NOT some sort of threat. Just saying that I wouldnt walk into my new job calling all my new coworkers "mother ********************ers".

Ty, please point out the errors in my post.

Thanks

And before you start slinging obscenities, remember that this board is not anonymous. You might have to work with us someday. No, that is NOT some sort of threat. Just saying that I wouldnt walk into my new job calling all my new coworkers "mother ********************ers".

Well, here's a little hint, IF the number of AAI pilots was really 100, that's a lot closer to 5% than 10%.

And, as for the rest, et tu, Brutus, et tu.

Latest resources

Back