• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Captain leaves for SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You really believe the arbitrator will consider this. Really? How many people left LUV pre 2001 when your pay and QOL sucked compared to the rest of the industry? Keep saying it and I guess eventually it will be true.

If we were acquired by United in 1999, I fully expect that the vast benefit discrepancy that existed at the time and the fact that United at the time was a desirable place to work, would have worked against us in arbitration.

Great analogy, thank you for that.

And, as for the rest, et tu, Brutus, et tu.

I'm not the one walking into a new job spouting my mouth off "Ty". I already work here. It makes no difference if you know my real name. It is you joining us, not vice versa.

Last edited:
I'm not "spouting my mouth off" Hose, I'm expressing opinions that you don't like because they conflict with your SLI aspirations.

Your threats don't bother me. I have a 20 year work and training history that speaks for itself, and I don't have anything to fear from message board blowhards like yourself. If you don't like what I write, put me on your ignore list, big guy.

Last edited:
I'm not the one walking into a new job spouting my mouth off "Ty". I already work here. It makes no difference if you know my real name. It is you joining us, not vice versa.

He doesn't care because he has the same reputation here. It will follow him where ever he goes.

He doesn't care because he has the same reputation here. It will follow him where ever he goes.
Coming from someone at Corporate who likely doesn't know who Ty really is nor who ever interacts with him (or the rest of us for that matter). FYI, he's generally well-liked, but again, I wouldn't expect someone at Corporate to know that.

You don't agree with the pilots. We get it. Thanks for your input. Now how about something that's NOT a personal attack against one, specific individual and might actually be ON TOPIC? K, thanks. ;)

Latest resources

Back