• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Captain leaves for SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FYI, he's generally well-liked, but again, I wouldn't expect someone at Corporate to know that.

You don't agree with the pilots. We get it. Thanks for your input. Now how about something that's NOT a personal attack against one, specific individual and might actually be ON TOPIC? K, thanks. ;)

It was not a personal attack. I just mentioned about his reputation. Like you said "he is GENERALLY liked", I agree that he will be generally liked at SWA also. However, it will be by the same group that generally likes him now.

Just to clarify your statement, I do know who he is and who you are. I never mentioned your names but believe me I do know you.

Have a good day.

Just to clarify your statement, I do know who he is and who you are. I never mentioned your names but believe me I do know you.

Have a good day.
EVERYBODY knows who I am... Ty, not so much. ;)

Hopefully you're not the gate agent who wrote me up last month when the problem was SOMEONE ELSE, after I'd given that gate agent my crew meal because they were hungry. You can't make this **** up, seriously.

I still bring you guys Krispy Kreme on the first leg of every trip, regardless of one "bad apple", I still have fun and take care of my crews. That includes the ground ops folks.

You have a good one, too.

EVERYBODY knows who I am... Ty, not so much. ;)

Hopefully you're not the gate agent who wrote me up last month when the problem was SOMEONE ELSE, after I'd given that gate agent my crew meal because they were hungry. You can't make this **** up, seriously.

I still bring you guys Krispy Kreme on the first leg of every trip, regardless of one "bad apple", I still have fun and take care of my crews. That includes the ground ops folks.

You have a good one, too.

Why aren't you just special.

Get over yourself.:rolleyes:

Probably the best decision ever. People in the know doubt that the Guadaloupe pilots will be offered anything except a preferential interview.

This story just proves that Southwest will take care of their own. Hopefully Guadaloupe pilots will removes their heads from their anuses.

Chirp chirp

Latest resources

Back