• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Captain leaves for SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He was in the training center at the same time as said new hire; don't know if they were in the same class or not. Believe what you want; it's just what I was told. Who gives a rats.

Who gives a rats.

Obviously YOU. Most of the pilots on this board and I am sure all from AirTran know that rumor is a bunch o' bull. All they have to do is ask their MEC and can get the answer. Heck I think one of their MEC leaders responded on the thread that it is NOT TRUE. So you are right, let this dumb thread die and go and try to sit in your training room, listing through the door with a glass and come up with the next bunch o' bull to post on FI.

Last edited:
He was in the training center at the same time as said new hire; don't know if they were in the same class or not. Believe what you want; it's just what I was told. Who gives a rats.

You were claiming to be a JBLU FO a few months ago .....

Perhaps you should re read SWA guidance for employees on the use of Social media. ;)

the longer this thread goes the more apparent this rumor appears to be pure BS

by the way, S3Sundowner went 4 years between posts on flightinfo back in 2006 to 2010

http://forums.flightinfo.com/search.php?searchid=2694769&pp=25&page=6

S3 what mental health institution did you get sentenced to for four years ?

and where DO you work ? what airline ? you stated

New hire jumpseater confirmed this. I believe he was an 8 year aai captain. The reason I heard was qol, so maybe he's a commuter from west us. Who knows.

Since Netjets (an earlier FI post by you ) doesn't have "jumpseaters" then where do you work, or want us to believe you work ?

Last edited:
I never have understood how they handled those types of conflicts-
Ie: the USAIR furlough who got on at AWA- or the UAL furlough who was able to defer after getting on at continental-

Whoa Whoa Whoa! There were no USAirways guys that would EVER try to get out with a scumbag outfit like AWA.... Furloughed or not - they have standards.....

After all, USAirways was doing soooo well that they acquired AWA!

:rolleyes:

Dicko,
No integrity problem. Check the interview list for april. Probably a wise move.

Last edited:
I hate to break it to you guys, but no AirTran captain has left in many months, except for one or two medical retirements. Also, no ATN negotiators, whether SLI or contract, have interviews coming up at Southwest.

You guys will have to get busy coming up with new crazy rumors.

You were claiming to be a JBLU FO a few months ago .....

Perhaps you should re read SWA guidance for employees on the use of Social media. ;)

Exactly, S3sundowner was claiming to be JBLU. Funny, when called on it he gets real quiet... He was real active in all the SWA/AAI threads post 9/27 saying he didn't have a dog in the fight but always had an opinion on what we should accept. Turns out he was lying and is just a tool.

Latest resources

Back