• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Captain leaves for SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly, S3sundowner was claiming to be JBLU. He was real active in all the SWA/AAI threads post 9/27 saying he didn't have a dog in the fight but always had an opinion on what we should accept. Turns out he was lying and is just a tool.

There are plenty of so called pilots posing as others on this forum...all in the name of managing expectations. I think it's pretty low to lie and spread misinformation like these idiots do.

Funny, when called on it he gets real quiet...

He's retreated to his cave with his life partners, Mastercraft and Boeing 717.

There are plenty of so called pilots posing as others on this forum...all in the name of managing expectations. I think it's pretty low to lie and spread misinformation like these idiots do.

He's retreated to his cave with his life partners, Mastercraft and Boeing 717.

I am still here. There is just nothing interesting to write about.

I am still here. There is just nothing interesting to write about.

AhhhhhhhhCRAP! I hate to do this but Boeing aren't you an employee at the headquarters or something. Is this true? I am sure if an 8 year cap left for Southwest there would be some talk.

Last edited:
He was real active in all the SWA/AAI threads post 9/27 saying he didn't have a dog in the fight but always had an opinion on what we should accept. Turns out he was lying and is just a tool.

The same could be said for "Baghdad Bob" Dylan :laugh:

A captain did leave recently but it was to a foreign carrier not SWA.

The last one that I know of was about 2 years ago.

PCL has access to the ALPA membership list; he says we haven't had any CA leave in recent months, that settles it for me. The rest of you guys can keep posting your "I heard from a guy at the schoolhouse" rumors. :rolleyes:

Also, no ATN negotiators, whether SLI or contract, have interviews coming up at Southwest

PCL, I guess you have not seen the interview list.

Latest resources

Back