• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran BOD pulls TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have printed off the copies of the petition... Do you want me to solicit additional signatures or just sign my name and send it in? Will gladly engage all that I will come in contact with. Almost three years as a dues payer but I consider myself new to union wheelings and dealings. I do know when I am being lied to. I can rationally read factual information and discern what is reasonable and what is BS. I am tired of being the excuse for the failure of the BOD and NC...."we have a weak members and this is the best we could do." Sorry... that weal excuse does not cut the mustard with me. Strong leaders have strong followers. In time I will seek a leadership role within this union but I have much to learn. I believe in this pilot group. I believe in our product and I am proud of my contributions to this company. I will not be a fool for the union leadership OR the company. I know that we will succeed in our endeavor. The blythe comments by the BOD does not show any form of respect for the very people that have paid them handsomely for a TA that was a sham. Take the unions initial proposal and tweak that one instead of trying to tweak the TA that we had for a vote. A vote that was taken away out of fear of a resounding NO VOTE which would have spoken volumes.

It is my understanding that each petition can have multiple signatures (emp. numbers and dates.) The signatures have to be no older than sixty days. Each employee should only sign one petition. So we can be sure when we have the requisite fifteen percent to commence the recall vote. I hope this answers your question. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong and thanks for your help with the recall effort.

Every major decision AP has made since the Christmas debacle has been wrong. He has surrounded himself with "Yes Men" and is completely and utterly out of touch with the pilot group, and he needs to be recalled before he does any more damage.

I'm faxing in today the signatures I have collected.

;

Latest resources

Back