Airnet Hopefull

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Steve said:
What kind of things do they ask over the phone? Tech or HR type things?

They asked really simple stuff like:

How are you involved with aviation?

Do you have your CFII/MEI?

Where do you see yourself in 2 years?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

What prompted your to apply to airnet?

Where did you find out about airnet?

Anyhow thats how I remember the interview. Simple, and Zeus was pretty laid back.

Seems like they are trying to find people who are easy to get along with and then they will figure out who can fly later...

They also asked;
What stresses you out?
Do you mind flying a high performance twin, single pilot IFR at night?
Do you have access to a Frasca 142...they recommended 10 hrs prep!
Can we contact your employer?
What is your favorite plane you would like to fly?

flyinacez said:
They also asked;
What stresses you out?
Do you mind flying a high performance twin, single pilot IFR at night?
Do you have access to a Frasca 142...they recommended 10 hrs prep!
Can we contact your employer?
What is your favorite plane you would like to fly?[/quote]

Uhhhhh yeah, i'd like to fly the uhhhh 75 and maybe even the uhhhh 74 some day*.... (then complete silence from the other end as the interviewer finally comes to after passing out in complete amazement at such a bad answer):D Don't say dumb things like that ok, answer with one of our planes to have a better shot.

*read that in the best re-enactment of the line from "Just Married" as Brittany (yummy) Murphy mocks Ashton as they arrive in Europe driving the little Bingo as he wishes he had the Dodge right about now.

I wonder...would it be better to say LR35...or a real "dream aircraft"...like a DC-6.

Since the interview seems to be geared towards personality.

But I guess you are in good shape as long you don't blurt out RJ!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is a good answer for the "where do you see yourself in 2 years/10 years" question? I mean if you planned on staying with the company for a while the answer would be obvious but lets say that after a few years you wanted to move on... would mentioning this hurt your chances of getting invited out?

As for the what plane would you like to fly I said" Who wouldnt want to fly a G5"
I answered all questions on my own, not what they want to hear.

What ever happened to just answering with your own answer, and being yourself. The interviewers can see through fakes.

I JUST GOT THE CALL!!!!!! I spoke to a guy (damnit i cant remember his name cause i was blown away that they actually called me) and we had a good conversation. Afterwards he told me that his computer had just crashed on the spot and he wanted to write my name down. He then went to get off the phone and said that if i didnt hear from them in a week to call them back. Is this a good sign??

I'd say it was a good sign.

I love working at Airnet. Apparently USC328 did as well, because 6 months after he leaves he still can't stop posting about us! Do give honest answers on any of the interviews(phone or personal), but know that saying you hope to move to a regional as soon as possible isn't the strongest response. Then again, if you are cooooooool enough to want to apply here, you wouldn't want to wear that stupid hat anyways! Good luck.

Latest resources

Back