• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airnet Hopefull

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thx flyboy thats encouraging. Hows working nights treating you? Thats the only thing that seems to get me. I wake up in the morning tired and think, how in the hell am I supposed to fly nights if I feel like this normally?

Publishers said:
The banging of the ice coming off the props will keep you awake

How true it is...lol. :)

Any idea when the most Junior Lear Capt was hired? Seems like a few Lear Capt.'s have been hired at the Nationals in the past few months.

Hey guys, I had a telephone interview on Tuesday with Zeus from Airnet and have not heard from them since. I have heard they usually offer you to come in while they already have you on the phone. Since I wasnt offered this opportunity, is it safe to say that I won't be granted a physical interview? Is that there MO?
Thanks

Last edited:
Just to give you the most updated info. Most junior awarded Lear Captain who is going to training in January was hired December 2003. There have been a few lear captains getting on with majors. Starchker can tell you all about that. :)

USC328

Pay Scale

What is meant on the web site when it says "Pay scale based on minimum hours worked?"

Does Airnet have a guaranteed minimum? How many hours is that based on? How often to they fly you over that number of hours?

Thanks again.

Latest resources

Back