• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airnet Hopefull

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahhh yes Purvis...Only a couple more weeks and i will be a bus driver...kinda weird after being here for so long. Turning in my notice letter was really hard...

Pay on the website is based on being paid 40 hours per week...or 40 duty rig hours that is. Take half your duty time per day and add your flight time. If less or equal to 40 then you get paid 40, if over 40 you get overtime figured at either 1.25 or 1.5 pay rate. Add a fifth day and you get even more bank.

flyinacez said:
Hey guys, I had a telephone interview on Tuesday with Zeus from Airnet and have not heard from them since. I have heard they usually offer you to come in while they already have you on the phone. Since I wasnt offered this opportunity, is it safe to say that I won't be granted a physical interview? Is that there MO?
Thanks

Same thing happend with me. He called Thursday. Said he would call back in a couple of weeks. I'm not stressing about it.

My faviorite question was rate your IFR flying on a scale of 1 to 10. I said 8 because there is always room for improvement.

BushwickBill said:
Same thing happend with me. He called Thursday. Said he would call back in a couple of weeks. I'm not stressing about it.

My faviorite question was rate your IFR flying on a scale of 1 to 10. I said 8 because there is always room for improvement.

What kind of things do they ask over the phone? Tech or HR type things?

dang I can't even get them to call me :-( Been applyin now every 2 weeks since mid october, currently sitting on 815 TT and 65 Multi. Instrument time is 52 and thats just airplane.

Don't worry about not getting a call yet, just stay at it. When you get close to a 1000 that's when they want to get you in. I had my 135 TT with only 40 multi and no CFII

hey starcheck thanks for the words of encouragement, they are much appreciated. I'm assuming from the name that you work at Airnet? Where are you based and how do you like it? I could PM you if youd like

There have been a few lear captains getting on with majors.

Don't forget the Frac's either :p It was 82 today here in PBI. Happy New Years all!:beer:

Yeah yeah, we don't want to hear about PBI...DEN was in the 50's and beautiful...now that's what people want to hear about...;)

Ya ya ya, rub in the nice weather Starchkr. I got to spend New Years in Missoula, Montana. About 30 degrees 1 3/4 vis, fog, 100 OVC. Wait, what am I saying? I'm living the life :) Oh, by the way Starchkr, my 10 has jumped to 13 since I've been at SkyWest. Off to Vegas in the morning to test my luck for the next three days. (Yes, even on first year FO pay)

USC328

Latest resources

Back