Airnet Hopefull

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got the call today too!!!

Phone interview today, seemed to have gone very well.... I have no regional aspirations, personally would rather fly corporate and when I said so, the guy mentioned JetRide and I told him that I was definitely interested!!! Anyway, all the above posts are right on, I can't think of any additional questions that they left out..... It was a very casual conversation, no tech elements..... Hope I get the next call!!!

flyinacez said:
They also asked;
What stresses you out?
Do you mind flying a high performance twin, single pilot IFR at night?
Do you have access to a Frasca 142...they recommended 10 hrs prep!
Can we contact your employer?
What is your favorite plane you would like to fly?

Damn they didn't ask me about that. I would have said PC-6 the Pilatus Porter.

Delaying Class Start Date

So here I go again being over confident of myself, assuming I've got the job once I apply.

My spouse and I have been talking about making the move should I get hired and our current lacking of financial preparation. If I just went a head and applied as soon as practicable and I did get hired on to start just before we were financially ready for me to stop working for 6 weeks, would they allow me to defer my class start date to the next class start date? It doesn't sound professional to do it that way, but I just wanted to throw the question out anyway.

Thanks

(P.S. I'm still waiting for a smiley face that's picking its nose at someone)

Tonala2k said:
So here I go again being over confident of myself, assuming I've got the job once I apply.

My spouse and I have been talking about making the move should I get hired and our current lacking of financial preparation. If I just went a head and applied as soon as practicable and I did get hired on to start just before we were financially ready for me to stop working for 6 weeks, would they allow me to defer my class start date to the next class start date? It doesn't sound professional to do it that way, but I just wanted to throw the question out anyway.

Thanks

(P.S. I'm still waiting for a smiley face that's picking its nose at someone)

It's been a while since I went through our hiring process, but I can't imagine it has changed much since then. To answer your question........... go ahead and ask, I would. They want your full attention when you in training and if they have invited you, they must like you.

GL

Hey guys, post here if you get called back for an interview. Seems that we all got the phone interview the same night, so maybe we will all get invited the same night?

135 Min

Maybe I'm still just way too virgin to the industry, but maybe someone can help clear this up for me. I've been going through 135.243(c) as posted in the FAQ on airnet. I've also been reading all the way through the section and here is where my confusion sets in. Is this just their posted Min's or is airnet 135, because reading the section it sounds like it only pertains to passenger carrying operations.

Zues just called and invited me to interview on January 11..... Gonna do some sim prep on 10th..... Best of luck to the rest of you guys!!!

Tonala2k said:
Maybe I'm still just way too virgin to the industry, but maybe someone can help clear this up for me. I've been going through 135.243(c) as posted in the FAQ on airnet. I've also been reading all the way through the section and here is where my confusion sets in. Is this just their posted Min's or is airnet 135, because reading the section it sounds like it only pertains to passenger carrying operations.

Paragraph A only deals with turbojets and commuter operations. B and C are the minimum PIC requirements for 135, regardless of what's in the back. Airnet is 135, so all of their PICs must comply with paragraph C (assuming all of their operations are IFR).

hey what is website for Airnet? I can not google it for some reason....thanks in advance

Latest resources

Back