• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Actually Official RAH gets 190's for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The hypocrisy and envy on this thread is astounding.
Envy of What? Maybe you d0uchebags that went to academys may have looked at the 190 as your 747. But for those of us with a degree, didn't really hope to have a career at a regional flying a 190.

Envy of What? Maybe you d0uchebags that went to academys may have looked at the 190 as your 747. But for those of us with a degree, didn't really hope to have a career at a regional flying a 190.

I know this won't go over well with everybody, but how about requiring a College Degree to get a job as well?

Maybe then, we'll have some sense of self worth amongst ourselves, instead of being happy to be the highest paid High School Grads out there.

I know this won't go over well with everybody, but how about requiring a College Degree to get a job as well?

Maybe then, we'll have some sense of self worth amongst ourselves, instead of being happy to be the highest paid High School Grads out there.

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Should be embarrassing to the posters about how childish they are. Oh you did this oh you did that. Grow up! Take care of yourselves don't worry about the guy next to you. Jealousy is making some of you look ridiculous, and evny are making others of you look like fools.
I find it quite ludicris that you all believe you should make two hundred thousand dollars a year... hell the president of the united states barely tops that. But i guess he should have held out for a better contract.
Airlines have an issue thinking they are better than the rest of the workers in this country and believe they should not be subjected to what is happening in real time. Hey all just to wake you up there is a recession going on NO ONE is getting increased pay and lots of people are losing their jobs. US AIRWAYS and UNITED are on the brink of failing and you think they and other airlines can afford to pay you what you want....are you idiots?
Brian Bedford might not be the most liked but that is not his responsibility. His responsibility is to make Republic Airways the most successful profittable airline possible. His responsibility is to share holders and employees. And so far he is doing a better job than most airlines out there.
So I entreat you to continue your crusade for more pay (hell i would like a bigger pay check) but know it is doomed to fail. An Airline goes into bankruptcy when it can no longer meet its obligations so i challenge you to try and increase those obligations at this time... Good Luck
But right now you all are pretty fail

En Mort Main

But right now you all are pretty fail

En Mort Main

I had steam shooting out of my nostrils and I was about to PM you a recess message.

Then, epiphany!

YOU, the likes of you, those that espouse the dumb and mediocre; YOU are the ones I'll be "competing" against during a job interview?

Awesome!

You, my fool, are "fail."

Ultrarunner has a signature line that hopes for a time when the fit are a protected class.

I'm praying for an online application that asks for your Triple 9 Society number.

Hey dumbass check my profile. I have a degree and am flying the 190 at a regional called JetBlue, and this scares the crap out of me. We have NO scope, no CBA, and but for our "benevolent" management this could be us next. However, the flame-throwing at RAH pilots, especially from those flying around 86-seat and 76-seat tundra jets is laughable at best. Pot, meet kettle. Your target should be the ********************ty management groups that are actively working to destroy what's left of this career.

By the way my 12th grade English Lit teacher would weep at your grammar. That Aeronautical Science degree isn't really helping you present yourself as a true professional right now, is it?

Last edited:
I agree with you whole heartedly. It will be great when we are competeing for the same job. I will understand the state of the economy and will understand the prospects of the job and pay for the position I am pursuing. I won't expect the company to go into the red just so I can tell everyone how much I make the week before i get furloughed, I personaly don't think the best way to pursue a bigger paycheck is to put myself out of work. But that has to be flawed logic since it is so very upsetting.
But continue being fail.
I sincerly hope you get your two hundred grand a year. You sir deserve it.

Ask UAW how well it worked for them by not giving any concessions.

En Mort Main

Never claimed to be proficient with vocabulary and spelling, I also make many grammatical errors. I commonly misplace commas and sometimes even forget to capitalize the "I" when I use I statements. But since the best response you have is to go after my literary skills which I freely admit can be improved upon. I will chalk this exchange up as a victory for common sense.
Good Day Sir

En Mort Main

Latest resources

Back