ABX furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's get ready to rumble!

The Chief is working overtime on crew letters lately. Is this meant to protect the two new XPFE's?

TO: AllFlight Crewmembers
SUBJECT: Workplace Harassment
From time to time it is necessary to issue a reminder concerning the Company policy against harassment in the workplace. As such, I am issuing this FCL to everyone regarding our personal responsibilities.
All of us in the department are expected to contribute to a productive and safe work environment that is free from any form of harassment. Any employee of the Company who is found to be in violation of this policy is subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination from employment.
To the vast majority who work hard to help us maintain a professional, disciplined and respectful work environment, I would like to say "Thanks" for your daily efforts. I appreciate your continued effort in keeping the Flight Department and the Company free from all forms of harassment.
Thank you for your attention and continued cooperation.

"The Chief is working overtime on crew letters lately. Is this meant to protect the two new XPFE's?"

I'd say they're getting their ducks in a row prior to taking more hostages. What is the XPFE issue you're referring to?

"The Chief is working overtime on crew letters lately. Is this meant to protect the two new XPFE's?"

I'd say they're getting their ducks in a row prior to taking more hostages. What is the XPFE issue you're referring to?

Not to single out just PFE's turned F.O.'s but there are a couple of recent grads that jumped to the top of the list and are taking full advantage of it if you get my drift.

More hostages....is ten not enough!
Apparently not! If someone bids up some open time and I tell them what I think of them for doing so, then I've just harrassed them. They tell a chief pilot and I'm made an example of by being canned for workplace harrassment. Think it won't happen?!? We're already seeing some senior gents buying back June vacation, wanta bet they won't keep feeding from the trough of OPF too?

Any info about what happened at the meeting last night or did you just have to be there?

4 Captains will have retired by the end of May. With an average salary probably around 240k, I think they could bring all of the furloughees back and still be saving money.

Thats a net loss of 14 people this month alone. We keep shrinking and there won't be anybody left for the biys to manage...keep it up, guys you are managing this airline right into oblivion.

If the meeting info is on the QT, send me a PM...please.

Latest resources

Back