Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ummm

Anyone else find that exchange just a bit too ...romantic

Only you and Jonny Juan. Maybe you guys should explore your dreams together with whip cream...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Arrogant Fat boy ex-EVP calling his fellow union bros cowards (yeah the same pilots who paid for his union gig) is a new circus act...

"Feel free to tell me what I got out of the deal JT.
Hint - I didn't get a 40% pay raise.".......

Exactly my point..... RSW pilots complaining that they did not get anything out of the deal.....

RedFlyer65....I thought you guys all got a pretty decent system seniority bump? I have heard an average of around 10% some higher, some lower. Over the long haul that translates into a quicker upgrade for you...which really is more money...but that happens later down the road when you upgrade.

I lost 32% relative systemwide and my left seat and am hoping to stay close to what I was making before. If I lose some money now I should be able to make it up and earn more later as a captain again someday.

This way of looking at it is only true if we actually upgrade and can take advantage of the left seat pay. Many things could get in the way of that...if you hit 65 first...health problems....those payrates still in effect....etc. So I would look at it that way. You don't see benefits immediately...rather later on.

A very small slice of the SWA seniority list got about a 10% bump in global seniority on the combined list. Most got a far smaller bump in global seniority. The bottom 50% of the FO list actually had upgrade slowed due to the average age of AT pilots. Some will never upgrade.

Latest resources

Back