• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAI to SWA Training Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well if there's one thing I know about a 737 it's that sitting in a middle seat from LAX to ATL is a miserable experience. After 4 hours I can't feel my legs.
I really don't think Hawaii service is a good idea I can't imagine sitting there for 5 hours.

As someone who can sleep in a bunk bed made out of venetian blinds, I think the evolve interior is cramped for all but the vertically challenged. Couple that with being seated on a cushion that is marginal at best. Squeezed in six more seats to increase ASM with no consideration for comfort. Pretty sad when the commute on a 50 seat RJ is something to look forward to or looking forward to a DH that is on a 737-500.

Well if there's one thing I know about a 737 it's that sitting in a middle seat from LAX to ATL is a miserable experience. After 4 hours I can't feel my legs.
I really don't think Hawaii service is a good idea I can't imagine sitting there for 5 hours.
SSSHHHH! Don't tell that to Alaska, Hawaii is one of their largest profit generators.

I can get a first class seat on Alaska. The trailer park of the skies? Not so much.

Ouch. But on a positive note, ALPA national can afford it for him.

ALPA has never once purchased an airline ticket for me. Hell, even Captain Prater rode coach on his pass benefits going to overseas events. But hey, don't let those facts get in the way of your crazy delusions of ALPA reps sipping Cristal, eating lobster three meals a day, and staying in presidential suites. :rolleyes:

BTW, ask your SWAPA reps how much money they wasted going to an IFALPA event in Europe that they weren't even invited to attend.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back