• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAI to SWA Training Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks. I hear you about dragging the leather one around. It spends more time draped over my bag than on. Comes in handy on MSP preflights in the winter though.

I'll prob just stick with an old black fleece to piss off SWA717.

Seriously, I don't care what you wear. I'm not in a position to tell you what you are wearing isn't aloud. Therefore, I keep my opinion to myself out on the line.

FWIW, my first one had a non removable thinsulate liner in it, and it was unusable except when walking to the crash pad in MDW and a few walkarounds. My current one has a removable thinsulate liner that I removed before I even tried it on the first time, and it hasn't been in there since. I typically don't wear it in 60* weather though, but I wouldn't wear the blazer then either.

I have the removable thinsulate and it's also never been zipped in. The jacket is warm enough without it. And the Blazer, just don't do it. It's wrong on so many levels.

Blazers are coming back in style, I can feel it every time I go to work. From ops agents to every crew change I get to hear "nice jacket" or "where is your hat". Wearing the blazer is as close as one can get to feeling what it is like to wearing the wrong gang colors.

I "feel" for you, I found mine before winter in the back of the closet, it fit, mostly, and decided to give it a trip or two to put some wear on it before it got really cold. I screwed up, three days of "nice jacket". It's now on the floor in the back of my closet.

I "feel" for you, I found mine before winter in the back of the closet, it fit, mostly, and decided to give it a trip or two to put some wear on it before it got really cold. I screwed up, three days of "nice jacket". It's now on the floor in the back of my closet.

Got your feathers ruffled, eh?

The FATs are buying "cool" leather from some place in Turkey...need a new cow what's the name of the place...?

Pop's Leather... they make fantastic jackets.

Their jackets have you measure about 10 different places so they are custom made to fit you exactly.

They do make the SWA jacket.

Calfskin - $410.00
Goatskin -$345.00

You can get extra items sewn into the jacket as well...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back