• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAI to SWA Training Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We DID listen to you. When an ALPA executive vice president is the communications chairman, lots of people listen. After the status reps voted for it unanimously, ALPA told us to take this deal or you're likely to just wither away.

The people you're always calling "cowards" had a choice to make for their families, and it was a crappiest one thanks to you and your ALPA pals. You waited til you had let the best deal slip away.

I also remember while you were peddling your "don't worry, you'll get relative" nonsense, you were pretty vocal about how you didn't care cuz you'd just quit and go to DAL or UAL. When you're single and under 30, maybe that's a choice for you. A helluvalot of people didn't have that luxury.

Yeah, just keep it up spreading lies and shirking responsibility for the results of your own cowardice. Whatever makes you feel better.

Cry Webb, "your" seat went to DL...unlike u I earned my place at SWA, and every raise you ever got or will get is because SWA bought you, get over you bitter a-hole....and once more genius you could have kept "your" seat in SL9, and with the SWA pay rates...

Hey window licker, some of us never wanted a place at SWA and are now forced to accept it because we've got too much time invested that it makes more sense to stay than start over. BTW, every bankruptcy (and every lower pay scale prior) since 911 is a result of WN and the current situation we find ourselves in is a result of SWAPA. No thanks to you. Keep doing it cheaper and mgmt. will expect it. Time to pay the piper, please prove me wrong.

BTW, fewer and fewer believe anything in SL1 would have come to pass. There are more no voters now than actually voted on SL2. All the fo's I fly with say they voted no, it's not worth arguing about now except "I told you so".

Haven't lied at all, son. Don't need to. Calling AT pilots cowards seems to make you feel better. Now that's rich.

If you aren't in DAL by 12/31 and badged, you will be paid your current SWAPA position until you are crossed over, oh and yeah you can bid capt too.

Have a feeling Cpt is going to go Junior. Cause you going to be RESERVE for a long long time. Why Reserve needs to changing in the contract...dropping, trading, bucket list,

Too funny!

If I can wander the earth in my underwear and new weird beard, I'm in! I can tell stories about "back on the -9" to girls stomping grapes, or shout it from a bullhorn while weaving a Vespa through Rome traffic, or on my way to Dusseldorf, to have ice cream with GL.

:laugh:

I would make sure you have the best dish of ice cream EVER on a 767-300ER. You do get a choice of toppings: strawberry sauce, chocolate, caramel, whip cream, and chopped nuts. So darn FANTASTIC! (Especially on the tracks). ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ummm

Anyone else find that exchange just a bit too ...romantic

Hey window licker, some of us never wanted a place at SWA and are now forced to accept it because we've got too much time invested that it makes more sense to stay than start over.
dude, you have your choices. That's all we f^cking have in life- I'd never throw out some "Own it" corporate speak but don't expect to not get called out if you do t own your own personal choices man. More baby sh/t. BTW, every bankruptcy (and every lower pay scale prior) since 911 is a result of WN and the current situation we find ourselves in is a result of SWAPA. No thanks to you. can you PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS ONE? Coming from an AirTran guy, it seems pretty rich but I'll let you dig your hole Keep doing it cheaper and mgmt. will expect it. Time to pay the piper, please prove me wrong.

BTW, fewer and fewer believe anything in SL1 would have come to pass. There are more no voters now than actually voted on SL2. All the fo's I fly with say they voted no, it's not worth arguing about now except "I told you so".

Maybe they're a no voter to you bc of the tone you set

I would make sure you have the best dish of ice cream EVER on a 767-300ER. You do get a choice of toppings: strawberry sauce, chocolate, caramel, whip cream, and chopped nuts. So darn FANTASTIC! (Especially on the tracks). ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ummmmm, that's not whip cream your favorite FA, Sergio is serving you (as he winks at you).

For every FAT pilot that complains about the lies from management, loss of seniority, loss of Captain seat, loss of pay, loss of QOL, loss of base, lies from the MEC/LEC/MC (your fellow pilots) and the arrogance of RSW pilots.....

you have the same on the other side.

RSW pilots complaining that they did not "get" anything out of the deal. They had to pay for their type. They interviewed and hired for the job, not aquired. Management lied to them. SWAPA lied to them. FAT pilots get a pay raise. Pilots hired in 2011 are pissed because they were in a pool for three years and were not badged as SWA employees immediately after notification that they were in a pool. They are pissed because the FAT pilots will sit waiting for a class date in 2015 while getting guarantee.
FAT pilots should be happy they have a job and think that the FAT pilots are arrogant.
Airtran was a failing company that the pilot group was willing to strike to achieve their goals.

The irony of the entire situation is that the RSW pilots that I have flown with have been upset with the management team for quite a while. (well before Aitran deal) and that gk is out of touch. They used to do 15 minute turns and co workers gave a shiite. Herb lead the way and gk is lead by his belly button. They want to stand up a strike committee to demonstrate to the company of their resolve. They are tired of the pace of negotiations. Captains authority is diminished and the operations agents run everything...... pilots are nothing special and easily replaced.

SAME AS IT EVER WAS. Different names and faces but same style. Welcome to the circus..... nothing special.

PS: USA hockey not very exciting with the shut out in Sochi.... maybe the pros are more concerned with preserving their pro career..... 5-0 Finland wins.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back