AA/US ISL question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ah - I see
AOL would have settled for 33.3 % of Captain upgrades at "former east bases"?
Well - how many PHX upgrades were we going to get in return?
Since our merger - I can count on maybe both hands - the amount of pilots on the East who felt they were entitled to PHX CAP. Now how many of the West feel they are entitled to EAST CAP?
Just curious - how many West folks feel they should be narrow body CAP at current AA bases as well? It is really the same argument you could make now, if I were former West
Correction to the above - how many feel they should be wide body CAP at current AA bases?

No flame intended here - just having an exchange of information

Metrojet

66%, since it was basically a 2 East to 1 West ratio.

Easties are so blinded by hate and anger over their sad careers that they believe anything that makes their foes seem weak or misinformed... The truth is in your mirror, you overplayed your worth and look like your are headed down that road again.

When your desperate fellow east pilots threaten to publish a list of those who haven't paid for their fair share of the legal defense after they sue to block implementation of the M-B (AKA the Nic/APA) list, will you have the courage to call them yahoos, or will you be the one publishing the "weak sister" list?

Funny YOU should mention "shakedowns".. :D

Did you buy your obligatory $675 Tie? If you did your name is published, if not your name is missing on the Ferggie Fan page... Make sure you made the public list!!

Click the following link for the Push for Justice Good Boy List.. http://www.thepushforjustice.com/contributors.html

Over 1,000 West Pilots are conspicuously NOT on the list...That's a shortfall of at least $675,000 for the petty cash fund.. and some surprising names of "leaders" are missing from the list...

Funny you should worry yourself with speculating about future "shakedowns" that you obviously would not contribute to, but have no concern about shakedowns that cost you... maybe you don't have a tie. ;)

For all those who worship at the temple of "It's All about MckeE" ask yourselves who will be supporting the inevitable USAPA 2.0 legal defense when they are dismembered? Will it be the bulk of the pilots who gained nothing except lost wages from USAPA's previous "strategery" while a few took upgrades they were not entitled to, or will it be those folks who took what was determined not to be there's and have very little to gain from further litigation?

AOL was and is funded by those who are willing to let their checks reflect their principles and has repaid them in the thwarting of the USAPA juggernaut of tyranny.

USAPA has been funded by Agency Shop extortion and has repaid no one.

For all those who worship at the temple of "It's All about MckeE" ask yourselves who will be supporting the inevitable USAPA 2.0 legal defense when they are dismembered? Will it be the bulk of the pilots who gained nothing except lost wages from USAPA's previous "strategery" while a few took upgrades they were not entitled to, or will it be those folks who took what was determined not to be there's and have very little to gain from further litigation?

AOL was and is funded by those who are willing to let their checks reflect their principles and has repaid them in the thwarting of the USAPA juggernaut of tyranny.

USAPA has been funded by Agency Shop extortion and has repaid no one.

Your excitement is always about the future gloom of your opponents that have owned you for years. Any day now. Any day now... ;)

What do the West merger committee members say about the SLI negotiations that were in full swing this week between USAPA and APA? Hmmmm...

Turtle ducks another question. Typical.

Are you on the $675 Liberty Necktie Good Pilot List? Or are you ducking the question....

I gave you the link to check for your name...

And I'll add the link to buy your $675 Tie in case you need to be added to the list.. You can duck me on a message board, but if you get caught walking through the PHX terminal (or worse, the CREW ROOM!!) without your Liberty Tie there will be no ducking for you. Do the right thing :).

http://www.cactuspilotcontributors.com/libertynecktie.html

So random threads are moved to "general aviation" but we can't get these tired conversations banned. Isn't it expressly prohibited in the TOS to not devolve legit threads into the decade old east v west crap?

I've gone with thread drift more than most, but this one is the same crowd not changing anyone's opinion.

Any new SLI info more AA/APA oriented??

Can the APA bring some sanity and achieve a combined list?

Are you on the $675 Liberty Necktie Good Pilot List? Or are you ducking the question....
There's no such list. Wearing the tie will be the list.

Your concern for AOL's funding is touching but let me assure you we'll be fighting USAPA till its dying fart and if necessary whatever entity follows.

Will you be buying a yEastie tie to fund your fight against the APA?

Latest resources

Back