• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA/US ISL question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's no such list. Wearing the tie will be the list.

Your concern for AOL's funding is touching but let me assure you we'll be fighting USAPA till its dying fart and if necessary whatever entity follows.

Will you be buying a yEastie tie to fund your fight against the APA?

If I ever wear a $20 tie that I paid $675 for, you have my permission to laugh.

So you guys are planning another DFR court appearance... it will be #6. The funny thing is the more times Leonidas loses in court the fewer names appear on the "Contributor's List" to pay for it---and the mathematician would tell you to expect a hyperbolic curve.

Read the appeal when it's filed.

I do enjoy perusing the comic section of the news paper. Unless the plaintiff gets a judgement in their favor, about 18-24 months from now, the comics will continue to have competition, as has been the case for six or seven years now.

I fully expect the West crack lawyer team to throw in a lot of issues and requests that are not within the jurisdiction of the appeals court, but what's new. This time its a "secret" that no one can know about until the appellant files (There are very few issues that can be appealed and the list is no secret.)

All the risk has been for the West, and nothing has changed. The end SLI result will not be Nic and it will not be DOH, but in the meantime it remains DOH.

Thankfully MB will fix this and by definition the fix will be fair and equitable. We will all move on. Let those who are content continue to be content and those who are bitter continue to be bitter. It was that way when I started this career and it will be that way when I finish.

Cheers

Yes. I'm wearing mine and so's the captain on my trip.
The Easties have tried to break our solidarity from the beginning. They have not and shall never succeed.

Solidarity? Can't you be solid without looking so unprofessional? Seriously, those ties are hideous. My favorite was the guy I saw sporting the big glass cactus pin- looked like a cactus at first, but with closer analysis it was a fist giving the middle finger. Between the chops he was wearing, the tie, and the pin, it was pretty bad. Must have been a former Mesa pilot.....................

The tie is uniform compliant.

Frankly, I don't like the way it looks either. Within a few months it shouldn't be necessary in any case.

The East will soon be needing to raise money if they want to fight the APA. Wonder what they'll come up with?

Latest resources

Back