• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

70-seat RJ's flying for CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you do this with no open time pickup, no waiving of vacation credit, and no waiving of DH credit?

Picked up two advertised turns, not open time. No DH but I did have vacation. I did not waive any vacation credit and I bid all 3 weeks for 2011. I use vacation. Speaking of vacation, I'm in need of a vacation from Flightinfo.com. You guys enjoy the debating.

Well, I am hearing the 70 seat flights have been pulled from Continental employee reservation. They still might come up on the United website. These flights are in violation of our contract.

luckytohaveajob, if I was to guess, you work for Express? Why so afraid to mention who you work for? Depend on CAL for the jumpseat too much?

I agree with anonymity, but we are curious who you work for. Why so important you might ask? Well, you seem to flame a lot towards the CAL pilot group. Not in a professional way, but a hatred sort of tone. You generalize and you present misinformation. You don't like to play fair, and hide behind your keyboard. I guess, that is why you are so afraid.

So, what airline do you work for? I know, I know you are afraid to list your airline of employment.

Only $10k last month? I made $11.5k last month at my little regional.

I made 800.50 bucks on unemployment, spent 6 hrs on the phone yesterday trying to get it extended and, and since last Jan I have spent at least 3 hrs a day trying to find work to support my family so to all u RJers...#crew u!!!

Not to mention that AWSOME mainline a/c from NWA... CONVAIR 580! How many did that POS hold???50ish? DC9-10 ...65? compared to the CRJ700 64-70, CRJ900 76+ Yeah there's NOOO comparison!

Only $10k last month? I made $11.5k last month at my little regional.

Hey Harry, that is what my mid-month check is. The problem for you is, your's is all in pesos. Other than that, have a GREAT DAY pal, and enjoy your McDonalds lunch.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well, I am hearing the 70 seat flights have been pulled from Continental employee reservation. They still might come up on the United website. These flights are in violation of our contract.

luckytohaveajob, if I was to guess, you work for Express? Why so afraid to mention who you work for? Depend on CAL for the jumpseat too much?

I agree with anonymity, but we are curious who you work for. Why so important you might ask? Well, you seem to flame a lot towards the CAL pilot group. Not in a professional way, but a hatred sort of tone. You generalize and you present misinformation. You don't like to play fair, and hide behind your keyboard. I guess, that is why you are so afraid.

So, what airline do you work for? I know, I know you are afraid to list your airline of employment.

BID,

You guys have GOT to do something about this. Your new CEO is laughing right now at your MECs. I can't wait to hopefully hear some sort of response from them. Still waiting.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

BID,

You guys have GOT to do something about this. Your new CEO is laughing right now at your MECs. I can't wait to hopefully hear some sort of response from them. Still waiting.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

You go first private, you go first.

BID,

Bye Bye--General Lee

Here is the response you were so desperately looking for. It was dated last Friday...

I look forward to writing a brief next week devoid of politics. I look forward to reporting on a week of work devoted solely to the advancement of our goals. Fly safe and have a good weekend.
One Union. One Voice.

Capt. Jay Pierce
CAL MEC Chairman

Latest resources

Back