• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

70-seat RJ's flying for CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmm are you talking about the CAL Captain walking around IAH with his shirt untucked, his glasses on sideways and a handlebar mustache?

Curious, how does one wear glasses sideways?
As far as shirt untucked, was it hanging below his blazer? Wow, long shirt tale. As for the handlebar mustaches, yes we have them. The chief pilot's office needs to police this better. I agree.

Curious, how does one wear glasses sideways?
As far as shirt untucked, was it hanging below his blazer? Wow, long shirt tale. As for the handlebar mustaches, yes we have them. The chief pilot's office needs to police this better. I agree.

Ask him, I am just the messenger here. My point is this man, we all have our 10%, even at the Lord of the Airlines CAL. We have morons that wear backpacks, you have people that look borderline retarded with cowboy boots, handlebar mustaches and unpleasant personalities. You all really need to take a step out of your glass house and get off this "look at the regionals" kick. It makes you look pathetic.

Ask him, I am just the messenger here. My point is this man, we all have our 10%, even at the Lord of the Airlines CAL. We have morons that wear backpacks, you have people that look borderline retarded with cowboy boots, handlebar mustaches and unpleasant personalities. You all really need to take a step out of your glass house and get off this "look at the regionals" kick. It makes you look pathetic.

Naaaah, don't think so.

Latest resources

Back