• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

70-seat RJ's flying for CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whats up with all this XJT hating? I wish some of ya'll would tell us how you feel before climbing into the jumpseat. I mean sh!t if you think were all ******************************s I can f#ck up the math bad enough to let you wait for a ride on mainline. Just sayin' were all pawns and as far as my stance on the whole growth thing I sure as hell would prefer it to happen at the major/legacy... But seriously stop hatin' on us were just trying to get where ya'll have been fortunate enough to land.

TSA Alum /Current Jetlinker

You make over $250K/year as a F/O? Sweet!!!

Of course he does. It's on flightinfo so it must be true. Oh except for that part where Genital Lee swore that CAL/UAL were gonna take back all the regional flying. Oops. 70 seaters now. 100 seaters coming soon.

Bwahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!

Sounds like UAL management is going to tell CALPA to GFY with regards to scope. I guess they could go to Lee Moak at ALPA national, but he'll just say, "give it up," like he did at DALPA.

Sounds like UAL management is going to tell CALPA to GFY with regards to scope. I guess they could go to Lee Moak at ALPA national, but he'll just say, "give it up," like he did at DALPA.

The Palm likes this

It's early in the game boys and girls. I'd say bottom of the 3rd, and we haven even batted yet.

Latest resources

Back