2013 L-CAL System Bid Out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
]

When you have to deal with stunning arrogance it helps to qualify your knowledge base. Lest some of the typical tools on here try to dissect a post.

As far as one being on their knees that reminds me of you and your brethren voting yes on a pathetic overdue contract because whimpering about losing seats that never belonged to you to begin with.

I foresee a very bitter career for so. So be it and enjoy. You deserve it

With a reply like that its no wonder you opted for a different career. If you were half as smart as you think you are you wouldn't have to "qualify" yourself, get over yourself. Pretty easy to get under you skin...not very lawyerish. I am perfectly happy with my career and hobby of slamming pompass arrogant lawyers. I am not happy about the contract that many CAL pilots also voted for (try and remember some basic math), but am real happy about CAL MEC being within months of ceasing. This cruddy contract is well worth that alone!

Last edited:
With a reply like that its no wonder you opted for a different career. If you were half as smart as you think you are you wouldn't have to "qualify" yourself, get over yourself. Pretty easy to get under you skin...not very lawyerish. I am perfectly happy with my career and hobby of slamming pompass arrogant lawyers. I am not happy about the contract that many CAL pilots also voted for (try and remember some basic math), but am real happy about CAL MEC being within months of ceasing. This cruddy contract is well worth that alone!

Your wasting you're time. (he loves it when you missspell things cause then he gets to beat his chest and stroke he's own eggo)

Just a tool trying to justify his existance.

Amazing. Guy who flys for the pilot group who imfamously likened themselves to brain surgeons in a profession full of general practicioners, picking at someone with actual dual credentials. Your rant on here has gone from complete panic to what appears to be some sort of cry for help. You've fallen into a battered spouse like syndrom or something. (IDK, and I don't give a damn either. But you're screwed up.) You and your fellow sUAL pilots created all your problems. This boils down to which pilot group held the line and you guys did not. Paul W. signed the 70 seat side letter and that sealed your fate. If you had not let that happen sUAL likely would have no furloughs and not parked so many airplanes. You may not think it's your fault, but it sure as hell isn't JP, mine, or any other CAL pilot's fault.

Your wasting you're time. (he loves it when you missspell things cause then he gets to beat his chest and stroke he's own eggo)

Just a tool trying to justify his existance.

You know, You're the real culprit here. A guy like you who got picked up by UAL after EAL needs to be able to deliver some solid leadership, or at least a better example. Why did so many of you sit by while the sUAL pilots from 85 hocked everone else's future trying to save their own ass? Not one of you guys had a competing opinion. You of all people had to know Paul W's unilateral move was a death sentence, right? Is that why you're on here egging on these furloughed sUAL pilots who want to blame sCAL pilots? You're hoping they won't figure out who really dropped the ball [you]?

Amazing. Guy who flys for the pilot group who imfamously likened themselves to brain surgeons in a profession full of general practicioners, picking at someone with actual dual credentials. Your rant on here has gone from complete panic to what appears to be some sort of cry for help. You've fallen into a battered spouse like syndrom or something. (IDK, and I don't give a damn either. But you're screwed up.) You and your fellow sUAL pilots created all your problems. This boils down to which pilot group held the line and you guys did not. Paul W. signed the 70 seat side letter and that sealed your fate. If you had not let that happen sUAL likely would have no furloughs and not parked so many airplanes. You may not think it's your fault, but it sure as hell isn't JP, mine, or any other CAL pilot's fault.

So your asserting that I claim to be a brain surgeons and then proceed to medically diagnose me? You are a genius or a wack job? I have many friends on both sides that have more than one profession going but not a one goes on a pilot forum bragging of their degree and resume or hourly rates. Save it, I get it that you think I'm the one with and inflated ego. It's kind of ironic that a poster with 2600+ posts accuses one with 40 of crying for help!
Pretty sure I never blamed the CAL MEC or you, I just don't like how either rolls in this profession. Holding the line for me is ending the CAL MEC and elected positions for pilots like you. We will all move on but this forum will be as far as your ridiculous hot air will be heard in the near future. Oh yeah, I wasn't at UAL when the 70 letter was signed; was in the Arabian Gulf holding another line you wouldn't understand. FLOPGUNT!

Last edited:
You know, You're the real culprit here. A guy like you who got picked up by UAL after EAL needs to be able to deliver some solid leadership, or at least a better example. Why did so many of you sit by while the sUAL pilots from 85 hocked everone else's future trying to save their own ass? Not one of you guys had a competing opinion. You of all people had to know Paul W's unilateral move was a death sentence, right? Is that why you're on here egging on these furloughed sUAL pilots who want to blame sCAL pilots? You're hoping they won't figure out who really dropped the ball [you]?

I am sure as a standalone, a 50 seat scoped CAL would really be kickin some butt against the industry today. Your posts remind me of the gases in the Hindenburg on its last flight. FLOPGUNT!

You obviously don't know what the 70 seat side letter was.

I am sure as a standalone, a 50 seat scoped CAL would really be kickin some butt against the industry today. Your posts remind me of the gases in the Hindenburg on its last flight. FLOPGUNT!

Seems to be working for SWA. What If Delta gives up all flying? Are going to capitulate because "we have to compete?" The 50 seaters were going away on there own, we could have owned just about all flying ....if we were not so scared.

I am sure as a standalone, a 50 seat scoped CAL would really be kickin some butt against the industry today.

I'm not sure I care about that, so much as I care about not furloughing my fellow pilots.

You obviously don't know what the 70 seat side letter was.

Well why don't you explain it to me?! Let me guess: It's CAL's fault? JP's fault? Drop the BS, we don't owe you a bailout. Your self inflicted scope wound is what has put you in the position you're in.

I'm not sure I care about that, so much as I care about not furloughing my fellow pilots.

Well why don't you explain it to me?! Let me guess: It's CAL's fault? JP's fault? Drop the BS, we don't owe you a bailout. Your self inflicted scope wound is what has put you in the position you're in.

We hired 350 after the 70 seat letter...

Clue: outside merger whipsaws...furloughs are tied to the success and profitability of your company.

I am sure your furloughed pilots appreciated your concern...right up until you VJM'd yourself silly.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back