• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2013 L-CAL System Bid Out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny how scabs at CAL have had a comfortable environment around guys like you for many years and that is now changing. Now they have to fly with guys like me and now are comtemplating early retirement. Not sure what rumors but this major capitulating culture that management enjoys and prefers is your problem but we'll fix it.

Bwwaaaaa!!! Ya these guys have been scabs for 30 years and they are quitting now cause you don't like them? That is probably the most ridiculous statement ever posted on here. Do you really think anyone cares what you think about them. If your punishment to them is the silent treatment put me on your list please. I would never scab but it would be great not to have to listen to your drivel for a four day.

I spent three semesters in various labor law classes at Georgetown and we reviewed numerous case histories regarding arbitrated labor and integration decisions. I can assure you that W2 data is heavily looked at by arbitrators in their decisions. It is exactly why the CAL MEC had to force UAL MEC to release the data. You're a fool to think otherwise.

My point is anyone with a pencil could have figured it out. Also we were not in the SLI process. Your a fool to not get thet.

My point is anyone with a pencil could have figured it out. Also we were not in the SLI process. Your a fool to not get thet.

Regardless, i'm confident with my JD degree and knowledge against your incessant rambling which one actually has merit within the discussion. W2 figures are the benchmark data used within these proceedings not your "point" no matter how many times you want to whine about it. You also realize that the SLI process has already started with discovery on both sides right?

Also, if you are going to call someone a fool, be sure to at least spell correctly (thet?) and understand the difference between your and you're. Maybe you should stick to brain surgery?

Last edited:
Funny how scabs at CAL have had a comfortable environment around guys like you for many years and that is now changing. Now they have to fly with guys like me and now are comtemplating early retirement. Not sure what rumors but this major capitulating culture that management enjoys and prefers is your problem but we'll fix it.

Hysterical! They are senior as all bejesus and enjoying 5 more years thanks to the almighty ALPA that sold its soul by taking them back. You really think the FO not talking to them and pointing at their name on a list is causing them to think early retirement!?! Hint hint pal they have been uncaring @ssholes for a long time.

As for culture, I won't defend CAL's past and quite frankly most post 90 hires fought it. Unfortunately your side is not the white knight of the profession you seem to think you are. One look at F Concourse at ORD proves that. I would much rather work together to stick it to Fred, but unfortunately forming a team gets hard when hotheads proclaim that CAL guys wanted the contract to drag on so we could 'steal' upgrades.

Last edited:
Regardless, i'm confident with my JD degree and knowledge against your incessant rambling which one actually has merit within the discussion. W2 figures are the benchmark data used within these proceedings not your "point" no matter how many times you want to whine about it. You also realize that the SLI process has already started with discovery on both sides right?

Also, if you are going to call someone a fool, be sure to at least spell correctly (thet?) and understand the difference between your and you're. Maybe you should stick to brain surgery?

First off thank you so much for the english lesson. Thet was an obvious typo and your was a mistake....you were correct I was wrong....shoot me. You are the one that started the name calling read your (did I get that one correct???) own post. At the time of the W2 request there were no proceedings going on. It was a ploy plain and simple. If you want to believe other wise feel free. You have that right, but you know all about rights with your dusty ole JD degree. Pompass A$$

I spent three semesters in various labor law classes at Georgetown and we reviewed numerous case histories regarding arbitrated labor and integration decisions. I can assure you that W2 data is heavily looked at by arbitrators in their decisions. It is exactly why the CAL MEC had to force UAL MEC to release the data. You're a fool to think otherwise.

I read 10 pages of complete one-sided posts and decided responses were in order and respond I did. I may be harsh and direct but I am not on here bragging about my résumé and degrees. You are as if we are all supposed to drop to our knees. Wrong crowd for that piece of not required personal info. Maybe El Jeffe will ride with you one day and you two can bond.
Secondly, fully aware of the Tpa language but also see my job offer came straight from United Airlines and didn't really need a Tpa or CAL MECs approval to decide who and when they hire. Many UAL furloughees were volunteers and or back on active duty doing just fine. You did but now don't want a thanks for saving us from "roting in the streets"?...not sorry for my perceived arrogance on that one.
I am really hurt you and your Capt "friend" don't like us...not sure I'm gonna be able to continue on. The only time I see friction is when a junior CAL CA or FO wants us to listen to their theories on our zero career expectations and how bad sUAL everything is and we respond. Otherwise things are mostly positive on both sides.

First off thank you so much for the english lesson. Thet was an obvious typo and your was a mistake....you were correct I was wrong....shoot me. You are the one that started the name calling read your (did I get that one correct???) own post. At the time of the W2 request there were no proceedings going on. It was a ploy plain and simple. If you want to believe other wise feel free. You have that right, but you know all about rights with your dusty ole JD degree. Pompass A$$

Discovery look up the term sport. Pompass a$$ from a brain surgeon? Now that is funny.

P.S. you spelled that wrong again. I bill out at $250 hr so I can't keep pointing out your ignorance for free Doctor.

Last edited:
I read 10 pages of complete one-sided posts and decided responses were in order and respond I did. I may be harsh and direct but I am not on here bragging about my résumé and degrees. You are as if we are all supposed to drop to our knees. Wrong crowd for that piece of not required personal info. Maybe El Jeffe will ride with you one day and you two can bond.
Secondly, fully aware of the Tpa language but also see my job offer came straight from United Airlines and didn't really need a Tpa or CAL MECs approval to decid e who and when they hire. Many UAL furloughees were volunteers and or back on active duty doing just fine. You did but now don't want a thanks for saving us from "roting in the streets"?...not sorry for my perceived arrogance on that one.
I am really hurt you and your Capt "friend" don't like us...not sure I'm gonna be able to continue on. The only time I see friction is when a junior CAL CA or FO wants us to listen to their theories on our zero career expectations and how bad sUAL everything is and we respond. Otherwise things are mostly positive on both sides.
]

When you have to deal with stunning arrogance it helps to qualify your knowledge base. Lest some of the typical tools on here try to dissect a post.

As far as one being on their knees that reminds me of you and your brethren voting yes on a pathetic overdue contract because of spineless whimpering about losing seats that never belonged to you to begin with.

There were 1437 of you on the street from your own sell out by your own MEC. I foresee a very bitter career for so. So be it and enjoy. You deserve it

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back