• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10/250

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is an honest question; I'm not implying anything. Does anyone know how much BRK has invested and what their ROI is? How much of the initial and subsequent investments have been repaid to date? Just curious if a BRK shareholder would consider NJA profitable at this point. I honestly have no idea.

I hope you get the 250. I would think that would reset the bar for a long range, expat, international captain somewhere in the 350-400 range. That would work for me!

If you've read my posts, you know I feel the NJA pilots, all pilots really, are worth good money for their work. There does come a time though when it goes from pride and worth, to stupid. This is one of those times.
Thanks again for your support. :erm:

Imc
What is it then. I'm not trying to be a d!ck
100-250k you must have a number

No, I don't yet. The number is highly dependant on the rest of the sections. You should know that.

I'm a big fan of reality.

I'd say you're a big fan of voting yes. It's the only reason we would fail.

My reality is better than yours.

Here's yer sign...

The only reason it is a pipe dream is if you are too stupid to vote yes on anything less.

Who are our peers? 91 operators? No. 135 operators? No. 121 operators? No. Other 91k operators? None of them are close to us, so... No. We are our own entity in the industry and define what we are by our actions. You want to set the bar low? Vote yes for $150,000.

10/250 is not a pipe dream.

Fisch, you have to get an agreement to vote. I doubt one is forthcoming with the parties this far apart.

The Part 91K peer group is the same as us. Size of the company doesn't matter. Flexjet and Options pilots do the exact same job as we do, and do it equally well. If we aim too high with these negotiations, we're going to miss very low. If we aim a few minutes above center, we'll hit there or higher.

Fisch, you have to get an agreement to vote. I doubt one is forthcoming with the parties this far apart.

The Part 91K peer group is the same as us. Size of the company doesn't matter. Flexjet and Options pilots do the exact same job as we do, and do it equally well. If we aim too high with these negotiations, we're going to miss very low. If we aim a few minutes above center, we'll hit there or higher.

I have to disagree. The size of the company matters greatly. Flex, FLOPS, and XOjet combined don't have half the revenue NetJets does. To get the money we are talking about, we are asking for $.02 of every dollar of revenue the company brings in. $.02. Flex, FLOPS, and XOjet would obviously have much higher percentages to get to the MINIMUM for 10/$250 and can't compete. COMBINED, they aren't in the same league. We are our own animal and define OURSELVES.

Aim small, miss small. THIS is our chance. Will we take it? Will we settle for NBAA rates for a CE560 driver who only flies 200 hours a year while we do +600 for the same money? The perfect storm is coming for the company. They are short on NetJets pilots. They are making insane amounts of money on operations. They are making insane amounts of money on the Signature Series. The factories can't build the jets fast enough. The economy is recovering. Occupied hours are rising. Oh yeah.. AND THE OWNERS LOVE US, not the company... US. The PILOTS.

Are we going to sell ourselves short like imacdog is willing to do? I'm worth WAYYYYY more than that. If you aren't, time to move on.

Last edited:
To add to the perfect storm, the majors are hiring and the pool of qualified applicants is drying up due to the 1500TT rule (which I agree with).

Latest resources

Back