• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10/250

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am not a math whiz. It's on the union boards. You can read the post with the math there.

2600 pilots getting an average raise of $100,000 is an increase in pilot payroll of 260 million. Just helping your non math whiz ass out.

And we don't?

I've done my own flight planning. I've fixed management errors. I've driven to get catering. I've chauffeured pax to other airports.

Sorry man. 91 pilot doesn't compare.

No, it doesn't compare. 91 pilots are far more involved of every aspect of a flight than NJA.

What's the difference? You don't make that now, so why aren't you moving on? If a contract passes that doesn't get 10/250, are you going to follow your own advice and move on? Or do you just have a cute catch phrase that you don't plan on applying to yourself?

The difference is that if you don't realize what you're worth and if you stuck around, your yes vote will weaken the rest of us. Move on before you vote yes for a 10/$150 deal and let us take care of the industry for you. You'll end up getting a raise anyway after we raise the bar.

And yes, my résumé is out there. My credit cards and vehicles are paid off. I have cash in the bank. I'm ready to walk if I have to. Are you? Something tells me that you and G4 are not.

2600 pilots getting an average raise of $100,000 is an increase in pilot payroll of 260 million. Just helping your non math whiz ass out.

You do understand what "revenue " is right?

No, it doesn't compare. 91 pilots are far more involved of every aspect of a flight than NJA.

It's easy to do that when you only have 1-2 flights a week. I do that before breakfast.

And we don't?

I've done my own flight planning. I've fixed management errors. I've driven to get catering. I've chauffeured pax to other airports.

Sorry man. 91 pilot doesn't compare.

You're full of $h!t fischman.

I was NJA prior to the furlough and have been running a pt.91 flight department since Jan 2010. The amount of work that I have to do makes being back at NJA sound like a vacation.

I too tired to post a lengthly reply but I'm pretty sure you were at a regional prior to NJA. Have you ever run a pt.91 flight department?
My day doesn't end when the plane is in the hanger, it's a 24/7 job.

Exactly how am I full of $h!t?

I have done every single one of the things I listed.

Things have changed since you left. You might want to educate yourself before you start throwing darts.

Fisch, I'm furloughed. I guarantee I've gone through more crap than you have in the last few years. It's also given me perspective on the rest of the industry. Basically your posts indicate you don't know anything outside of your little world at NJA.

Now I'm really confused. You're furloughed. You want us to vote in a crap CBA for you to come back to. Why?

Latest resources

Back