• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I received a telephone call last week saying "things look like they are in order" and I should be phoned in the next few weeks. Is this something that the HR folks do since no one here has mentioned a phone call yet.?? Has anyone else gotten this same call..??

Application Update

I went to update my application last night considering I finally got my ATP done and noticed first off, the pilot opening is no longer available and secondly during the update you can't update all the boxes just your resume and cover letter. Anyone know how to update the original app.?

They took the pilot app off the website.

Are they getting overwhelmed with apps?

For what it's worth and what I'm reading on the boards, I think that they are calling more of the guys typed in the X. I submitted an online app and received a call in a little over a week. Took another couple to get an interview date, but that was mainly due to my schedule.

I spent a lot of time asking questions and I got the impression that it is a solid operation with impressive long term growth potential, if everything goes according to plan( economy, etc..).

F.H.

Yeah, my buddy said they were looking for typed 750 guys first, but he got an FO spot without it. I'm sure their looking to fill all the Captain spots with the 750 drivers but it can't hurt to try.

Tier 2 Domiciles?

Just out of curiosity, what are XOJET's Tier 2 Domiciles? Also, how do you folks at XOJET (or NJA for that matter) like the 15/13 rotation cycle? I'm single and think that would be ideal for my current situation. Also, what has been the trend with respect to what aircraft people are getting placed in? I'm liking what I see so far about the company. I have no internal connections at XO, but may send my stuff in regardless. Any need for a late twenties pilot with 3000 hrs in his logbook? :)

Last edited:
Hi!

The longest tour at NJA is 7 days, except once every four months you may get one 8 day tour.

It's not like USA Jet!

cliff
YIP

Tier 2 domiciles are determined on a case by case basis. The main requirement is that it be near an airport with reasonable airline service. Only the 15/13 schedule is available at a Tier 2 domicile. Either the 15/13 or 8/6 schedule are available at our Tier 1 domiciles.

As for comparing it with NetJets' 15-day rotation...they are TOTALLY different schedules. Where NetJets has rules about how the 15 day month is broken up, the XOJet rotation is 15 days straight thru, followed by 13 straight days off. While it's not for everyone, the guys that are on it really like it. The extended period of days off and living where they want are worth the sacrifice of being gone for 15 days.

Latest resources

Back