• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is pilot recruiting out at Mcclellan still? Anyone have a name of the head recruiter or CP? PM please if able.

Went by MCC flight ops to drop a resume. Didn't realize the place was on serious lockdown. No one allowed in without appointment. Oh well. I guess I will try another avenue.

That's helpful...

Wait a second, I'm on Flightinfo. Why was I expecting any different?

:rolleyes:

That is what they want to see, name dropping doesn't help.

Went by MCC flight ops to drop a resume. Didn't realize the place was on serious lockdown. No one allowed in without appointment. Oh well. I guess I will try another avenue.

Sorry,
I would have warned you not to go to MCC if I had known that is what you wanted to do. The folks are extremely busy out there, and the chance that the CP and Hiring Manager would even be there is slim to none.

Able, no, nothing new on the arbitration front. The company is deliberately stalling ANYTHING union-related, our grievances included.

Last thing I will do is give up. I want my record cleared primarily, and secondarily, I want my job back since getting a job ANYWHERE else has been completely killed by the company's termination letter - it's part of my PRIA file, and is VERY hostile and tells everything they want. 3 attorneys so far have told me they can do that, believe it or not. PRIA rules have changed pretty dramatically on case law.

Thanks for asking... it sucks being gone from my son so much, killed off my marriage, and I'm due for a little good news for a change. :)

p.s. I'm glad I didn't go down to XOJet headquarters when I was sitting in SFO for a few days last month. Was thinking the same thing (make a personal appearance to make a personal impression), and decided against it.

Does anyone know if its possible to get on with either XO or NJ without a college degree with plenty of time in your book or is it just a long shot? Thanks.

Does anyone know if its possible to get on with either XO or NJ without a college degree with plenty of time in your book or is it just a long shot? Thanks.

Can't answer for NJ, but it isn't required at XO. I think they would like to see one but it isn't necessary unless you want to apply for a non pilot job that may require a specific degree.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back