• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there longevity pay at XOJET ? ie yearly bumps?

I remember also hearing about bonuses....any info on them?

Is there longevity pay at XOJET ? ie yearly bumps?

I remember also hearing about bonuses....any info on them?

Yes, there is, but it's a complicated system to explain. Basically, the payscale is designed to reward longevity as well as company performance. Longevity pay is through advancement from Level 1 pay to Level 2, 3, 4...and so on. When company perfomance goals are met, the entire pilot group advances from one Tier of pay 'levels' to the next Tier. This policy started in January, so we're still on the first Tier, which has a starting PIC pay of $90K. The payscale tops out at $145K at Level (year) 14 pay on the highest Tier we have.

I know there are easier systems out there, but considering this is our first official policy, I think it's a good start.

Thanks for all your info T-bone

T-Bone:

Any hiring updates? Also, do you have any info on the BOS and PWM bases? I would be VERY interested in those.

MN

T-Bone:

Any hiring updates? Also, do you have any info on the BOS and PWM bases? I would be VERY interested in those.

MN

Leave T-Bone alone, He is in the sim during the day and I would bet having a well deserved frosty beverage at night.

You can live there and go to work from there. No Problem. In fact, you can live just about anyplace you want. Where you live will dictate the schedule/rotation you are on.

Hope this helps

I applied about a week ago. PHX or DEN would be my top picks, but I would be willing to move anywhere. T-bone how many planes and crews are they planning on expanding into each year? What is the planned international growth all about? I was recently layed off due to a fleet reduction, would going back into piston equipment until I got the call hurt me or would you take a lower paying turbine job? Thanks for all the help, you seem to be one of the best sources of information on XOJet on Flight Info.

Anybody hear anything from XOJet lately? How's the hiring going? Just curious if that's still on hold. My resume is probably a ways from the top, but I'm still updating and crossing my fingers :)

Latest resources

Back