• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, I was hoping T-Bone would throw the REST of us a bone on when hiring will start picking back up in earnest again. We knew it wouldn't be until late fall, but any news of anything earlier would be very nice!

Please? LOL ;)

Keeping the old thread alive...a few questions if anyone can help a mil/121 guy looking for some fresh air:
Any Reserve/Guard folks there?

If yes, how does the company deal with mil leave requests?

How does the 7/7 or 8/6 schedule work with your mil schedule?

Does management frown on mil during the hire process / interview?

Any help is appreciated--thanks.

Man, I was hoping T-Bone would throw the REST of us a bone on when hiring will start picking back up in earnest again. We knew it wouldn't be until late fall, but any news of anything earlier would be very nice!

Please? LOL ;)

Sorry man, all I can tell you is that we've got a handful of guys starting IOE this rotation. All of our king air drivers just finished 10 school (we got rid of the king airs) so we've got about 10 guys and gals to get worked into the system. That may be why we haven't had interviews in a few weeks.

Wish I had better info for you!

I have applied about 6 months ago and updated 2 times since without a word yet. Any one get a call or e-mail from XO-Jet?

Got an email a couple of weeks ago and I am expecting a call in the next couple of days hopefully. Been waiting 6 1/2 months and updating every week or two. I'll post something when Randy calls me and let you know what I find out.

Hey Cherry , do you have some inside help that aided in getting an email?

Yeah, I have a recomendation on the inside. I think that is the only reason I got a call

Cherry20's what are your stats?

6'1", Brown hair, Blue eyes, can run the 40 yard dash in about 2 days. Just kidding

4000 TT
1600 JPIC
Check Airman/Sim and Plane
2800 hours part 135 on demand flying

I really think they only called me was because of a recommendation. I did talk to another guy on here who didn't know anyone and he got the same call that I got. I think he was a G4 Capt and had around 8000 TT. Hope this helps lampshade.

Latest resources

Back