• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Both jobs are WHO you know... not your flight time.

Trust me on this. With only about 5-10% getting the interview and only 50% of those getting the job...

Tough job market right now. Good luck to you!

A friend of mine was hired almost a year ago without a college degree. He probably had ten letters of rec, had a lot of customer service type of experience and a couple type ratings (with time). I was hired 18 months ago, but that was the day the were talking about lower than standard.

Ran into an old friend while he was in class at CAE/Simuflite, he's now a 2+ year captain at XO. He said they have stopped hiring completely and have a good sized pool.

Oh well, glad I didn't want to fly the CE750 anyway.

TransMach

snap finally a company that has a base where i live, pays well, people enjoy going to work, and flys a decent plane. oh well

I doubt we actually have 11 or more pilots in the pool. I know we just interviewed about 2 weeks ago so there may be a few waiting on the next class. I hear the next one is going to be a CL300 class and is going to be in Jan now due to the 3rd sim still not being ceritfied... We are going to be hiring like crazy next year so keep that online app updated. Good luck, this place is awesome!

This looks like a great place to be! The 8/6 and the 7/7 schedule is the way to go. Nice machines too.

t-bone have you heard of anyone getting hired with the bare min's???

Thanks in advance!

V

We hire people with all kinds of backgrounds "v". And yes we have hired people with the bare mins.

Anyone get called for an interview without an internal recommendation?

I have been updating for a year, no call yet. No call for anyone I know who has applied there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back