• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SKi and Surf? Are you with NJ? I have heard the X was a brutal ride, like the worst in the whole system. Was that a typical tour?

Perhaps I am misunderstanding something here.

I believe no NetJet pilot will ever go 8 hours with no food because they will order you crew meals right?

How about XO-Jet? am I to believe that dispatch wont order you food even if you have a tight turn? I hope I'm wrong.

I thought Doyle was the only one not getting it. All T-Bone was saying in his original post was that if we prefer, we can go anyplace we like and get good food to bring along instead of catering, and the company will pay for it. For those who want to order catering knock yourself out! There are no special crew menus for catering. You can order anything you wish. Just let flight services know what you want, and it will magically appear. Anytime... Any trip... no questions asked.

All of our planes have microwave ovens, so T-Bones PF Changes idea is a winner. Thanks T!

mmmmm... PF Changs... yummy

cool. I thought I remembered reading that somewhere in this thread, but it is getting so long and I didnt feel like re-reading it all.

I didn't misunderstand here. All I'm saying is the company puts the burden on YOU to get food. That is a pain in my opinion. I don't want to have to worry about ordering food everyday; I have enough going on during the day that I don't want to have to worry about the F/O wanting mexican when I want chinese and then having to direct that information to dispatch.

Just send me some food every 6 hours and I'm good. P.S. good luck.

I didn't misunderstand here. All I'm saying is the company puts the burden on YOU to get food. That is a pain in my opinion. I don't want to have to worry about ordering food everyday; I have enough going on during the day that I don't want to have to worry about the F/O wanting mexican when I want chinese and then having to direct that information to dispatch.

Just send me some food every 6 hours and I'm good. P.S. good luck.

Burden? Are you serious? If deciding what you would like to eat on any given day is just too much for you to handle, maybe this flying thing isn't for you.

I believe most people would prefer a choice, but if there is anyone out there who shares your opinion, arrangements can easily be made to ensure your boring, tired, old, turkey sandwich shows up each and every day with no input from you. I'm pretty sure you're just trying to be difficult, but I could be wrong. If so, please forgive me, and do yourself a favor. Try something new once in a while!

Latest resources

Back