• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am interested in how you were able to get that. I have been told we cannot get progressive checks @ NJA.

I think it is simple why NJ will not AQP anytime soon...FSI and NJ are both owned by Warren so, one feeds the other. Doing AQP would cut way down on the time and money spent at FSI. I asked about AQP in recurrent and they said they are looking at it but it is more complicated than one would think...hmmmm.sure. The FAA could care less as long as you have a program. EVery airline and now some fractionals do AQP..heck, even brand new Virgin America does them. We all know the FAA signs their name to anything. (sometimes I am not even sure they look at it) So, that is my 2 cents. Maybe with all the new hires coming and the crunch for sims NJ will have to go AQP to open up more sims. But, I venture to bet FSI will just expand and buy more. Why give up the big money especially when it comes from your own family. :)

You go Freedom fighter!! How many years have you been at Cherry?

3 1/2. Your point is?

My contract is up in March. I am actually fulfilling my obligations, so?

Hard to turn down making 70k plus a year for another job that I fly right seat and make half of what I'm making.

Got plans on leaving for the right job when my contract is up, not running to the first place that will hire me and be miserable like you at Flexjet!

Get a life!

FWIW, I went thru initial at TOL with 4 guys from XOJet. 2 of the 4 quit XOJet within the first year.

50% quit within the first year? Why? It looks like (on paper anyway) that it would be a great organization to work for.

Give us the scoop!

Rokit88

50% quit within the first year? Why? It looks like (on paper anyway) that it would be a great organization to work for.

Give us the scoop!

Rokit88

Yeah, XOJet looks like a good company. But these guys would rather fly with a stick in their hand, rather than between their legs. Its a size thing.

We ran into a couple XOJet pilots in Kona a couple weeks ago hanging out at the hotel. They seemed like they were pretty happy to be there. One guy was former Comair, another former 737 sports charter operator. Both nice guys. Actually ended up inviting them to our table for dinner due to the lonnnnnng wait for a table at the restaurant.

Ultra-where do you live? and is this common?

T-Bone-How military reserve friendly is XOJet? For military leave both short (like UTAs) and long (like initial/recur training...3-4 months)? someone high up in your company is coming to talk to us at Dadelians this month I think... I'm excited to hear what he has to say.

What is Dadelians?

I don't think XOJet has a choice whether or not to be friendly towards reservists...but maybe I'm wrong. Isn't the company required to allow military reserve leave? I don't know much about how that stuff works, I'm sure there are others on here that can answer that for you.

XO Jet Post Are To Be In The Charter Section, They Are Not A Fractional Company......

Netflier, you're going to have to let us know what your definition of a fractional is. Personally, I don't think you have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Who says a fractional can't supplement their flying with charter?

Even if you are right, which you are not, who elected you thread police?

Last edited:
Netflier, you're going to have to let us know what your definition of a fractional is. Personally, I don't think you have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Who says a fractional can't supplement their flying with charter?

Even if you are right, which you are not, who elected you thread police?

He's an idiot. Anyone who spends time worrying about where someone post needs a life. How much jet card business does NJ do? Excuse me if I am wrong bu t I believe that is technically charter (FAR 135). I think the concept at XO jet is a good one, but the schedule is not for me.

Latest resources

Back