• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Would NetJets Strike If...?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IT will never die! The same topic will resurface under a different thread. The day NJ pilots get over them selves, it will die.

Make sure whhen you say this line you have eerie music playing in the background with a cloud-darken sky on the horizon while you pump your fist to the heavens. Oh! And close with an eeeevil laugh.

IT will never die! The same topic will resurface under a different thread. The day NJ pilots get over them selves, it will die.

Again with the snide comments!!! What is it with you???? We need to get over ourselves, have you read what you write???? I'm done with this...

The pilots at NJ seem more or less okay to me. Good sort of group that I'd be happy to share a beer at the hotel with.

the wife however...bit of a complex I fear.

In the spirit of the season---

The pilots at NJ seem more or less okay to me. Good sort of group that I'd be happy to share a beer at the hotel with.

the wife however...bit of a complex I fear.

For those of you who think that I'm a witch...:eek: In the spirit of the season--I will agree with that role, as long as you will agree that you're quite a character yourself...;) Just which character you see yourself as, I'll leave to you...take your pick...;) but remember--I'm the witch!
All in good fun,
Netjetwife

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1009246258333

Latest resources

Back