Would NetJets Interview Me ....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I Hate Freight

... without an ATP? If hired, I will show up for training with an ATP but I don't want to spend $2000+ for a "maybe."

I'm a regional F/O with more than 3000 hours in the ERJ. 3500 hours part 135 PIC before that in Caravans and Barons.

Thanks

IHF

I'm guessing that if the IBB passes the competative minimum for NJA will be back up to 5-6K hrs.

I also believe that those with fractional experience will be moved to the top of the list and the regional guys may have a tougher time getting noticed.

Another factor may also be that NJA will not need to hire as many off the street because of the revamping of the scheduling rules.....that's if scheduling could ever figure it out and run more efficiently.

You won't even get an application.

If you get the job that 2k will be a drop in the bucket.

If you get the job that 2k will be a drop in the bucket.

I agree completely. But if I don't get the job that $2k will be a killer for me on regional f/o pay. Like DO-82 said, NJ is probably about to get much more picky.

Do internal recommendations help at NJ? I have five good friends in there.

IHF

Internal recs do help, but having a ATP is a minimum and you won't get the time of day from the hiring dept. without one.

ATP is a deal breaker. You MUST have it.

There are several ATP farms out there. Even if not for the Netjets application, an ATP could help you escape regional F/O he!!. Do you think a major airline will take your application more seriously WITH an ATP or WITHOUT?

Latest resources

Back