• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Would NetJets Interview Me ....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I haven't had any problems with recommendations I sent in this way. I also follow up with Derinda every now and then, so she doesn't forget them.

ATP is a deal breaker. You MUST have it.

Had mine already and got an interview date but my best friend who only had the written wasn't asked. Our hours and training about comparable. It could have been because I have 212 hours more than him, but the ATP seemed to be the kicker.

Had mine already and got an interview date but my best friend who only had the written wasn't asked. Our hours and training about comparable. It could have been because I have 212 hours more than him, but the ATP seemed to be the kicker.

Absolutely; there's no wiggle room at all on that. Our contract with our aircraft owners requires an ATP and a full type rating in the aircraft. (The type is provided in NJA training, but you need the ATP before you get here.) If your friend's app didn't list an ATP, it would get tossed.

Make sure your resume has everything that is required listed specifically. Don't assume anything. I submited my resume - I had 5,000+ hours, 1,500 hours 121 turbine PIC, 5 years flying in the Northeast U.S. but did not get an application sent to me for over a year with no explanation. I went to a jobfair, when Derinda looked at my resume she said I probably didn't get an application because I didn't list my instrument time (well over 250). She sent me an application a couple of weeks later. I don't think I ever would of heard had I not spoken to her.

good luck

I agree 100%. I got my ATP from All ATP in SUA. It was about $900 and worth EVERY SINGLE NICKEL. Not only did the 200 hour instructor do a good job, but the plane was in good condition and the facilities were clean. I would recommend it to anyone.

I agree 100%. I got my ATP from All ATP in SUA. It was about $900 and worth EVERY SINGLE NICKEL. Not only did the 200 hour instructor do a good job, but the plane was in good condition and the facilities were clean. I would recommend it to anyone.

I did the same thing but in Bowling Green, KY. Did the 3 day course with the written, 2 flights and the checkride. The examiner was a really cool guy. It was all very laid back. It cost about $2K back in March of this year.

Just my opinion but if you waited until the ibb passed to apply you are way way to late...I would still send it in but you are probably looking at a year or so..But crazier things have happened..

Latest resources

Back