• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wn/fl!!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow! Is our little Irish friend not little at all? I've never seen him but a fat guy with glasses makes sense. I've heard from all the people that know him that he's a turd. I hear that he is even a new hire mentor at Delta. Ha ha ha ha ha. Man, if he gets a retired AF guy maybe the AF guy can treat him to a Slim Fast...especially since the AF guy just finished making more money.

Sorry General/737...the numbers are what they are. We all pay our dues...just sometimes paying your dues pays more (like in the AF) than it does as a senior FO (like at Delta).

I'm confused, why would someone have multiple screen names that respond to each other with differeing views?

Last edited:
It's not that uncommon Jjke. All these Usernames were made when it use to be Free to join F.I. back in the day. Which is Probably why they now make new Members pay to sign up as a way to prevent guys like him from running threads.

As to why would someone want to reply to there own messages can't answer that one? but he's a pretty confused individual. We use to call him the Stalker back in the J31 as we had no FA's and he was always hitting on them in the crew lounge.

I have a few friends at Delta and they told me things haven't changed with his habbits and that new Hire FA's are warned about him in New Hire class. Always Volunteering to go in and check out the hotel room for FA's Go get'em Rambo!

Last edited:
It's not that uncommon Jjke. All these Usernames were made when it use to be Free to join F.I. back in the day. Which is Probably why they now make new Members pay to sign up as a way to prevent guys like him from running threads.

As to why would someone want to reply to there own messages can't answer that one? but he's a pretty confused individual. We us to call him the Stalker back in the 3100 as we had no FA's and he was always hitting on them in the crew lounge.

I have a few friends at Delta and they told me things haven't changed with his habbits and that new Hire FA's are warned about him in New Hire class. Always Volunteering to go in and check out the hotel room for FA's Go get'em Rambo!

Don't you think I would have less than 10,000 posts if I had more than one name on here? I don't have time to be more than one person. If you think I do, then I guess it makes it so. Whatever. I tend to answer all the naysayers and respond to all of the idiots on this board, hence my post total. I don't need anyone else's approval, I give my opinion and let it ride.

And, I certainly am not a 737pylut (already flew that as an FO and am waiting for it in the left seat, not yet though) or HEAVY---I lift weights often and ride bikes too---when I am not on FI that is! If people sound like me, it is because they believe what I do, and that is a good thing.

Take care!!!!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow another Post where you and 737pylt Post on the same day! If I didn't know better you to sure share alot of the same Days off G/L?

Last edited:
Wow another Post where you and 737pylt Post on the same day! If I didn't know better you to sure share alot of the same Days off G/L?

Could he have a laptop? Could he look at FI on the road? You can't afford one, right? With your new TA at Netjets you can't afford one? Sheesh? Wow, you sure are Sherlock Holmes, except you forgot one thing......people now have laptops and take them on the road. I have one myself. A lot of hotels actually have something called free WIFI. Look it up genius.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Ah 737Pylts Back From his Long Break of being BANNED by the Moderators Not ONCE but TWICE!
You only have One Life Left Bill Better Make it Count!
Pop my man, did you get done cleaning out that lav yet? Yeah, I got banned, because of little snot nose punks like you crying to the mods!

Ops I forgot you can always Log on under your Other Usernames Scope Out Rj's, Hevey Set or General Lee! Ops I forgot that was a Secret Bill My Bad!
Hate to dissapoint you sport, but only one screen name here, much like you and your nemesis allen1!

Tanker Clown Don't even Bother wasting your time with MR M. I use to fly with this Fool at the regional levels No one liked him then and No one Likes him Now!
You were quite to good flight attendant too! Were you the one who got caugh.....Oh never mind. You did serve a mean diet coke though. Bet you still do good at your present job as a flight attendant/lav cleaner.

Oh and Nice little Comment Implying that our Military Pilots can't do Math you little fat Turd! what still bothered you couldn't get that Air force Waiver for your Eye's ?
No son, I implied that YOU couldn't do math lav rat!

Oh and Tanker Clown a Thousand Thanks isn't enough for the Scrafices Guys like you are making for us all back Home and if your Deployed overseas fly Safe this Holiday.
On that we agree, thanks Tanker clown!

Pop my man, did you get done cleaning out that lav yet? Yeah, I got banned, because of little snot nose punks like you crying to the mods!

Hate to dissapoint you sport, but only one screen name here, much like you and your nemesis allen1!

You were quite to good flight attendant too! Were you the one who got caugh.....Oh never mind. You did serve a mean diet coke though. Bet you still do good at your present job as a flight attendant/lav cleaner.

No son, I implied that YOU couldn't do math lav rat!

On that we agree, thanks Tanker clown!

Maybe we went to different highschools together?

Bye Bye--General Lee

So then why do you and allen1 keep showing up? Oh, more than just crash pad roomies;) ?

As to why would someone want to reply to there own messages can't answer that one? but he's a pretty confused individual. We use to call him the Stalker back in the J31 as we had no FA's and he was always hitting on them in the crew lounge.
Was that you that got fired for that? Dude, I'm glad things went good for you afterwards. All those blanket parties must have taken its toll on you trying things in the crew room.

have a few friends at Delta
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yeah, like you have any friends!

and they told me things haven't changed with his habbits and that new Hire FA's are warned about him in New Hire class.
Speaking about flight attendants from experience I see. I'm glad you can always go back to scrubbing toilets allen!
Always Volunteering to go in and check out the hotel room for FA's Go get'em Rambo!
Thanks sport. Make sure that airplane is clean and stocked, or it'll be your pathetic job allen!
Now back to your regularly scheduled screen name switch between popgoesbubble, and allen!

Man, I don't get it. If you blocked 1000 hours a year you would be in the $121K range as an FO on the 767-400. And that's a big IF.

On the other hand....there's your humble government servant here:

Basic pay: 7013 (That's for '08)
Housing: 2306 (That's before a 7.3 proposed raise)
Flight Pay: 840
BAS: 193
Annual Income $149,224

And, did I mention I don't pay much in income taxes...and by the way, I haven't had to pay state taxes in almost 20 years. And my health care is 100% free.

Sorry 737 Pylt....I make more money than you.

You're gonna be taking quite a paycut to go to your precious Southwest, buddy.

With your attitude, though... the chances if you making it past the interview are pretty slim. Maybe you can fly for Skybus before they go out. :)

Latest resources

Back