• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wn/fl!!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Too bad you lose money to "learn." I guess SWA likes to learn and make money. It's a revolutionary concept.

Delta and the Air Force do have one thing in common. They both follow the Shoot, Aim, Aquire the Target method of dealing with the current environment. Luckily the AF isn't in the business of making money (hey, that's like Song er Delta too). I guess both organizations require the government to keep them afloat as well. See, we have more in common than you thought.

At the time Southwest started flying in Florida, they had 4 types of 737s--737-200s (smallest), 737-500s (-200s with -300 engines), 737-300s,
Bye Bye--General Lee

Now I know your some 7 th grader, you dont know what you are talking about.
200 and 500 are same size, we never had had 200s w/ 300 engines..... You my bro ( GL) are a nut job.

Now I know your some 7 th grader, you dont know what you are talking about.
200 and 500 are same size, we never had had 200s w/ 300 engines..... You my bro ( GL) are a nut job.

Read it again, I think GL was saying that size-wise. Isn't a 735 the size of a -200 with 733 engines?(CFM's) Sounds like you owe someone an apology. You need to be on that gameshow with Jeff Foxworthy and state "I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader."

Last edited:
Read it again, I think GL was saying that size-wise. Isn't a 735 the size of a -200 with 733 engines?(CFM's) Sounds like you owe someone an apology. You need to be on that gameshow with Jeff Foxworthy and state "I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader."

Hey there General...er 737Pylt...er Heavy Set. Way to log in under a new screen name to agree with yourself...er I mean, agree with General Lee.

Nice one. We all bought it. No one suspects that Heavy Set is General Lee. Nice. Very incognito. You should work for the CIA with your vast knowledge of disguise.

Hey there General...er 737Pylt...er Heavy Set. Way to log in under a new screen name to agree with yourself...er I mean, agree with General Lee.

Nice one. We all bought it. No one suspects that Heavy Set is General Lee. Nice. Very incognito. You should work for the CIA with your vast knowledge of disguise.

I think you are actually on here more than General Lee is. Talk about an obsession, not GL, you. Yes, you must have caught me, even though I do comment on other subjects too. If you want to think I am GL, then go ahead. I am sure he is laughing as much as I am. You are a modern day Magnum PI.

I think you are actually on here more than General Lee is. Talk about an obsession, not GL, you. Yes, you must have caught me, even though I do comment on other subjects too. If you want to think I am GL, then go ahead. I am sure he is laughing as much as I am. You are a modern day Magnum PI.

General,

This is really quite sad. I feel bad for you. The only friends you have are online and IMAGINARY. Sorry man, sad. Don't your Dungeons & Dragons buddies get on FI? Maybe they can get some screen names so you can have some other people agree with you that aren't you.

You Said it Daddy 737Pylt/General LEE are the same guy His real Name is *********** His a New Hire Mentor Pilot Too! which is pretty Sad and Pathetic!
If brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose. Sorry sport, you're wrong as usual. Must be all those long hours at the fbo.. BTW, how's your man allen1 doing these days?

I use to work with this fat slob back in my regional days was a Tool back then and Still Is!
And I continue to tell you that you were the best flight attendant ever. Even when you got biatch slapped by that ramper....:laugh:
Speaking of fat, how's the weight loss program.....Last time I saw you, you were so fat, when you sat around the trailer, you sat AROUND THE TRAILER!!!:laugh:

Yes I outed him Sorry Maybe I'll Get Banned by a Moderator but it will be well worth it if he gets permanently banned alog with his other usernames.
Aaw come on pop, not more embarressing then when you outed yourself out of the closet was it??

737Pylts been Banned TWICE! For acting like a Complete Jerk on every thread that he Hijacks and I think the Moderators need to act on this!
Talk about thread hijack, have you looked at what your typing junior? I think you have some anger issues. Are you still on your prozac? Imagine how pissed this Bill is for posting his name on a board. Tell us all sparky, what's your name? Or do you just go by "everyone's favorite flight attendant?"

Please Bill Show us all how your gonna tell us little Netjets Pilots that are making as much money as you are that I need to go clean my Lav Again! As that's the Best thing you can say! it's funny cuz everyone I know just tips 10 bucks to the line guy then claims 20 bucks on the expense report.
So what do you do as the flight attendant, junior?

Merry Christmas All I'm gonna go get into my sedan Limo now for my ride from DFW to DAL to go clean another LAV as Bill would have everyone think!
Then get right home and change the flat tire on the trailer!
Later allen1,

Last edited by a moderator:
General,

This is really quite sad. I feel bad for you. The only friends you have are online and IMAGINARY. Sorry man, sad. Don't your Dungeons & Dragons buddies get on FI? Maybe they can get some screen names so you can have some other people agree with you that aren't you.

Tanker Clown:
After reading through all your drivel, it is quite obvious you have an obsession with Delta and the General. You are the reason Megan's law was passed. I'm sorry you are having a hard time getting on with anyone, and that you'll never work for SWA or any other major for that matter, but keep applying yourself, its obvious your interview skills are as low as your flight time and experience.
I actually feel sorry for you dude!
Merry Christmas,

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back